Embarrassing displays of fragile masculinity (rolling)

I was stuck behind this revvy big man all the way home. He HATED traffic lights.

Seen any good assertions of true alpha male dominance lately?

40 Likes

Every time I see my female bezzie with her boyfriend, he constantly does stuff like smacking her arse. Classic case of him marking his territory, despite there being zero romantic intention between me and her. And me being less of a threat than a nuclear bomb to a hurricane.

Also, saw a man driving an Audi earlier.

7 Likes

Boyfriend cage at gigs. Always and forever

6 Likes

How do you know he isn’t just always smacking her arse?

1 Like

A work colleague got really aggy when someone ordered a vegetarian pizza when we had pizza at work. Obviously true masculinity is based on perma-carnivorous tendencies.

30 Likes

Haha ‘Loosers’ what an utter twat

22 Likes

I asked her, he isn’t. He’s very threatened by the fact that she clearly likes me as a person more :smile:

6 Likes

What a prick.
Does it not upset her.
Bit controlling/demeaning maybe?

Man at the cinema buying a kid’s box of popcorn then asking for the popcorn to be poured into a regular popcorn box.

34 Likes

Not sure what this is but I hope they let them out at the end :smiley:

2 Likes

I get the McDonald’s staff to put my 4 nuggets from my happy meal into a 20 share box and to stick the toy up my arse

35 Likes

This reminds me of the days when, in the rare event that a man would only have time for ‘one last half’, they would pour it into the remains of a pint so no one would know they had only ordered a half.

See also men who comment on women drinking pints rather than halves in a glass with a stem.

2 Likes

Men who sit the opposite row across from each other on the bus because sitting next to your friend would be gay.

25 Likes

Goodness me I fuckin’ hate most men. Some guy on my commute just now was staring at someone like she was a piece of meat and then asked me if he was going the right way to Stratford (he wasn’t) and how to get there. I sent him the wrong way.

33 Likes

Is this where the guy stands behind the woman with his arms crossed over her shoulders? The assumption of a gender-specific height differerence alone is enough to make me ill.

3 Likes

Men who put on a fake deep voice or rough accent.

What if they’re doin it for a prank call or are in a play?

3 Likes

I would dump him if I was her tbh.

1 Like

Added points for sticking their elbows out and shooting a deathstare at anyone who steps within a foot of them (while in the middle of a packed gig)

2 Likes

I don’t know tbh.
Theres been times at rowdy gigs where I’ve protected my girl from getting hit by stage divers or shitheads.
I am not a monster!
:laughing:

7 Likes