Emo revival thread for the new boards

Holy fuck, there’s a new Slow Mass track and it’s fucking incredible. One of my top tracks of the year for sure. Jesus.

1 Like

so fucking good this one

Aw hoe did it miss this today. Right on it tomorrow. How does it compare?

One listen in and I’m liking it. As the article says it’s a continuation of the sort of thing they were doing on No Closer to Heaven. It’s a good long article actually, kind of random to see it in the independent and to have the exclusive stream. I guess someone there is a fan.

…listened to it this week…- one of the tunes of the year and no mistake…

2 Likes

have listened to it at least 5 times today

2 Likes

Tiny Moving Parts @ the dome on Friday

MUCH EXCITE

3 Likes

My pal whose band are supporting got me cheap list for TMP on Wednesday, which is my Friday. Much excite.

nice one, hopefully you’ll have good things to say and the excites will go even higher :+1:

You guys might enjoy these guys, sound a bit like TWIABP and Sorority Noise:

Two listens in and it’s not hitting me like the last 3 yet, definitely going to put the hours in with it but some of the songs sound pretty laboured and weak (especially in the first half of the album).

Still massively excited to see them tonight though. If anyone needs a spare ticket, I have one, give me a shout

Apparently they were excellent in the joiners a few days ago

1 Like

I’ve listened to it a few times and I’m liking it so far.

I’m going tonight too, I’ll be getting their early for Sorority Noise, give me a text if you wanna meet up.

1 Like

Wish I’d got tickets for this. My 14 year nephew texted me earlier asking if I’d ever heard of them as he’s just discovered them.

I’m not sure what sharing music tastes with a 14 year old says about me.

i have a spare that currently does’t have a home!

Thanks, but I’ve got plans now, which I could get out of them if I really wanted. But if my nephew had mentioned them earlier I might have got tickets.

I was never a fan of Old Gray or Sorority Noise but FFS

https://www.reddit.com/r/Emo/comments/8bi2uw/re_cameron_boucher_is_an_abuser/

Really good emotive hardcore from a really good bunch o’ lads

Shit. Really got into “An Autobiography” the last few months as well. Not really sure what to do in these sort of situations if I’m honest. Never really listened to Brand New so that didn’t affect me really so the closest thing I can think of is the whole Ian Watkins / lostprophets stuff and I haven’t listened to any of that even though I loved it in my teens…