Encore thread

That was my last post! Thanks again, you’ve been a wonderful community!

• throws drumsticks into the crowd, hides just off stage *
8 Likes

COME BACK OUT BILLY_JIZZ AND PLAY SOME MORE

5 Likes

Right, I’m off for a quick shit then I’m going home. Gig was shite.

Freebird!

Eh, I wanna beat the queue at the chippy’s. Ahm oot.

• Start clap
  • Don’t start clap but join in if it starts to gather momentum
  • Don’t clap
  • All irrelevant because I’ve already gone home

0 voters

I can’t believe they have left the stage yet they haven’t played their #1 and #2 most popular songs yet. That seems like a massive oversight.

10 Likes

Oh well. Not much we can do it now eh. I suppose we should just head for the ex… Wha wha whaaaaaaa!

1 Like

joins queue for cloakroom

2 Likes

WOOOP! YEAH! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Was thinking this very morning of New Order playing Glastonbury in 2004(? - marckee please confirm) and going offstage without playing Blue Monday. Everyone stood around expectantly and after a couple of minutes their crew started dismantling their gear because they’d already massively overrun.

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: BILLY_JIZZ! :clap::clap::clap: BILLY_JIZZ! :clap::clap::clap: BILLY_JIZZ! :clap::clap::clap: BILLY_JIZZ!

1 Like
  • steps out of the wings with a new bottle of beer in my hand, arms aloft *

Go on then, a couple more! This is a new thread, It’s called ‘What’s got the toughest lid to open?’

6 Likes

Starts chatting as this must be a new song I don’t know.

1 Like

Human head

1 Like

Oof, coming back on with a deep album cut. Bold move.

Starts singing so everyone knows I am a REAL fan

4 Likes

This is SHIT!

takes shirt off, punches guy next to me

1 Like

remember seeing future of the left where they didn’t even leave the stage or put down their guitars, they just hid behind their amps for a bit

1 Like

WHOOOOOOO YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH ITS A JAR OF BRANSTONS THATS BEEN UNOPENED FOR A FEW MONTHS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Make sure you look around at the crowd as much as possible while you’re doing this to be certain that everyone knows how cool you are

5 Likes