Encore thread

On stage game of hide and seek?

1 Like

Oh definitely. Head up high, enunciating every word clearly, hands in the air even though it’s actually quite a downbeat number. REAL. FAN.

1 Like

Goes to bar to get a round. Pushes back through crowd with an arm full of beers to find friends near the front for the final song.

1 Like

Utter contempt and disbelief when some beer inevitably gets spilled

3 Likes

Fuck I love that one! My favourite line is
“It’s quite clearly an old tin of paint”
TUUNNNNEEEE

2 Likes

Oh fuck @avery let me down my wine, you hold yours tight cos we’ve only got to go and absolutely leg it across London, to catch the last fast train home from Paddington!!!

1 Like

DANCES OUT FRANTICALLY TRYING TO SING ALONG AND SHOW APPRECIATION while at the same time getting a right rush on

1 Like

Cries “I’m missing one of my favourite songs but nothing is worth the slow train home!!!” :cry::sob:

Right, I was handed a flyer for the OFFICIAL aftershow party on the way in. I’m enjoying my night, I want it to continue, I’m going to that!

Fresh air hits me as soon as I step outside the venue

Actually it turns out I’m completely plastered, I’m going to try and find a place that sells pakora then head home via a needlessly convuluted combination of walking in the wrong direction, public transport that I’ve fallen asleep on and missed my stop, and a taxi driver who I may or may not be having an argument with I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Feeling pretty good, having made a quick connection on the underground. Looks at phone a little closer, only to be reminded it was a Friday gig with an early curfew, meaning we’re an hour early for the last fast train and that last song they were going to play is an all time classic.

2 Likes

Paramore :broken_heart::sob:

1 Like

You fucking dick
:sob::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

The first band I ever went to see live was Terrorvision at Cardiff Uni. I did not know of the concept of encores, so after the first goodnight, me and my cousin made our way to the exit having had a good time but a little disappointed that a few of our favourites weren’t played. As we were walking towards the train station, we could hear the muffled bassline of Perserverance and realised.

1 Like

ONE MORE THREAD
ONE MORE THREAD
ONE MORE THREAD

ONE MORE THREAD

ONE MORE THREAD

ONE MORE THREAD

WHEEYYYYY

♪ COLD JAR THAT’S BEEN IN THE FRIDGE FOR AGES [SOMETHING SOMETHING] POSSIBLY GONE OFF BUT MAYBE IF YOU SCOOP OFF THE MOULD IT’LL BE OKAY ACTUALLY NAHHHH NA-NA NA-NA NA-NAHHHH ♪

4 Likes

Starts munching down on a beefburger and cheesy chips.

Looks up the support act on Spotify cause they were better anyway.

1 Like