Energy Suppliers with a Particular Emphasis on Bulb

You should have turned it off

Iā€™m with Powerpeers

Iā€™m with Bulb because their energy comes from renewable sources and that makes me less guilty about leaving all the electrical devices and lights on in every room in my house at once.

No, please type out the highlights (Bulb).

Lord Electricity and Lady Gas

Cba. Google bulb REGO and see if anything interesting* comes up

*ā€œinterestingā€

Nice one, shitberg:

1 Like

He didnā€™t say that anything interesting would come up, just asked you to do him a favour

This doesnā€™t sound bitter at allā€¦

Those of you using Bulb - is it the same tariff every month. Like if you burn more in winter then donā€™t have your heating on in the summer, you just get charged the same?

We have just switched to bulb too!! Incredible.

And yes should be same each month. Normally we go into credit but they do adjust payment according to use.

1 Like

Yes but you can choose how much you chuck them each month, the app is surprisingly simple and effective.

1 Like

Yes, it should be the same - they look at your estimated annual consumption and work out an average. Weā€™re a fair bit in credit now, after the winter, and Bulb have said that theyā€™re going to re-calculate our direct debit.

1 Like

Off topic but @anon29812515 - I am watching the cricket.

taps nose

This is cracking. Could be saving about Ā£350 a year here!

Ooh. Cheers, good news. Iā€™ll send you a tonne instead.

1 Like

If you could seen 50% of that to Jezza.

1 Like

Just signed up with bulb. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re fine.

Canā€™t really be arsed to think about it.

Fuck Bulb Iā€™ve had Adam Buxtonā€™s bloody song in my head ever since I heard it

Your post has invigorated me and brought new depths to this thread in ways that you could not even start to conceive. Thank you.