ENG vs SA Test series - all hail President Root 🦗

susanalbumrahparty
sheeranalbumparty
summerishere
redballcricket

What a babe :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

what’s the real quiz here, sorry? I haven’t been paying much attention lately.

also ROOT WITH LOTS OF OOOOOOOOO

Just got in. Are those new whites we’re wearing? Lovely dash o cream. Very 2005. Like it.

What’s a par score on here then chaps?

Not sure I approve of the brilliant white jumper worn in combination, but the cream is nice.

Not a fan of whites being brilliant white. Should always have a hint of cream to them for my liking.

I’d have said 350, looking at how the pitch has played during the day. I think they’ll need it, too, as the predicted storms don’t look like they’re going to materialise.

Another vote for Davidoff Cream jumpers here. No toothpaste, thanks.

Outside of a fine, do we think that anything will happen to South Africa for the slow over rate?

"Root manouevres that beautifully… "

(TMS)

free advertising, like with Kraftwerk.

I remember in the (I think) 2006-7 ashes (or maybe the home series after that), the aussies had a very cream kit and we had a very very white kit, and ours looked so much worse.

Elgar will get his one warning before suspension as Captain and then never skipper the side again.

Root absolutely seeing it like a beach ball here.

Oh my days, another no ball :joy:

#ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

and the daddy hundred with the next ball. lovely, lovely stuff.

Heard from some colleagues we’d collapsed to like 70 for 4 or sutin, fucking hell what a knock!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT

Does it count as a collapse when it’s so bloody predictable? Ballance ffs.

The fact that Root, Stokes and Mooeen have proceeded to make 280 sort of highlights our issues in the top 4

#MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEN

Further condemnation of the guys who got out. We were 4 down for 70 and have scored at over 4 an over for the day.

We’ve got 8 elevenths of an absolutely stellar test team.

Cook
X
Y
Root
Bairstow
Stokes
Ali
Woakes
Z
Broad
Anderson

We’ve got fast bowling reserves too, which will be needed soon enough, and I reckon we’ll sort out Y at some point. Opener X and spinner Z are… open to discussion, let’s say.