šŸ¦— England's Tour of Bangladesh

Too little too late?

I donā€™t know if he can even bowl. I literally forgot he was playing and assumed it was Root.

Hard to know if Aliā€™s the main problem. 6.5 an over is to much to leak if youā€™re not going to take wickets and Woakes was controlling the rate better. But then no oneā€™s covered themselves in glory. I think the main problem is that the only bowler Buttlerā€™s bowled through is the most average.

Bowling, Ball!

OK, Ballā€™s doing a good job.

yeah, heā€™s a medium fast bowler. he bowled a couple of overs in the summer tests and i think even had someone dropped off him in his first over.

Oh my, Bangladesh are doing an England

Incredible. Checked this game ten minutes ago and I thought it was totally done. England possibly favourites from here? It would be immense from Kayes if he could farm the tail and get them over the line though.

I also thought this was a test match, and was very perplexed by the line up (which I put down to absences) and scoring rate in Englandā€™s first innings. Only put it together when they batted through the 30th over and then took drinks on about 34 overs.

Bangladesh are still favourites, iā€™d say. Ball looks exhausted, and unless Kayes goes, heā€™s played well enough to knock these off.

Would be incredible if we pulled it off. Looked like Kayes and Al Hasan were coasting home. Even more encouraging is that 2 of our 3 big contributors today have been debutants

ok, well there goes Kayes.

edit: ever clever wide, that

stumped off a wide, oh man :frowning:

was just trying to look at the odds, but theyā€™ll be massively skewed from where they were.

Shafiul looks all at sea against Rashid.

Iā€™ve only got cricinfo to go off, but why is this lad trying to crunkleberry it into the stands? Just tap it around for 1s and 2s!

in short heā€™s a number 10, who canā€™t pick a leggy.

aye, but isnā€™t that even more reason to just try and get to the pitch, smother it for a soft single?

I think you need to join the coaching staff, because no one told him that.

andā€¦

oh dear a run out

Even though England will probably win from here, this is a pretty dispiriting finish

1 Like

Itā€™s a shame for Kayes in particular.

1 Like

great pair of debuts. first 5fer for an England player on debut and the third youngest 50

1 Like

Wow. I think itā€™s fair to say that Bangladesh donā€™t bat as deep as England.