Ericthefourth and colon_closed_bracket would like us to start the evening thread

It’s shit I wouldn’t bother

2 Likes

Nah man, going by the quality of your earlier work it’ll be great! Stuff always sounds hideous when you’ve just finished it. Listen to it once now, then go for a walk or something and listen again in the morning. Distance is key!

1 Like

7 Likes

WHAT?? What’s this now???

OMG I just looked it up… ABSOLUTELY GUTTED.

Cambridge has its own resident Art Garfunkel lookalike. @Bamnan would look incredible with a moustache. Let’s make it happen!

1 Like

Very nice!

You were saying?

7 Likes

That really suits you.

3 Likes

Bam! That really works! Don’t know many men who can pull off a moustache.

Going to eat a pizzer, drink some nice beers and watch pottery throw down (It’ll be on tv, but I’ll slap some sport on the tablet)

Wow, maybe I could be a cool dude!

1 Like

Sounds frustrating. You’re in the right, fwiw.

3 Likes

I want to be halfway between freddie mercury and tom selleck.

2 Likes

(That’ll be my next album)

Evening all,

Just back from swimming and MAN it was needed after a (somewhat) stressful day. I’ve got some salad for dinner though and I’m going to catch up on Legion (@cutthelights :+1:) - so it’s all gooooood :grinning:

3 Likes

Evening all. I’m at good old Teebs, but it’s taken me 5 hours to get here so :frowning:

Just bought these in the shop for my nephews, remember these?!

5 Likes

Absolutely! they are the best, excellent purchase :smiley: Your nephews will love them.

2 Likes

These were the BEST!! Hope your nephews like them :+1:

Edit: Haha @AllOfThemWitches beat me to it!

2 Likes

I used to frequent a chip shop where all the men who worked there looked like Lionel Richie and that’s the only music they played too :ok_hand:

1 Like