Ericthefourth and colon_closed_bracket would like us to start the evening thread

oh well sitting at 41 minutes of good enough stuff so far

1 Like

How many tracks is that?

…music is hard!

8 tracks, some of them are quite long

I’d be more than a little bit creeped out by this.

1 Like

Ah cool. You could go to 10 maybe? But 41 minutes / 8 tracks is a good length too :slight_smile:

I just feel a bit burnt out man, it’s tough writing, recording, thinking up all of the parts then worrying about trying to mix and master it without any actual skills in that department.

But you’ve been on it for maybe a month? Or seriously so. You’ve achieved quite a lot in that time.

Are there any DiSers with mixing /mastering? You could always enlist some help :slight_smile:

thanks for the positivity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you like mushy peas with that??

1 Like

Ha well I guess you won’t be going back for chips from there in any hurry :smile:

1 Like

Need to pull an all nighter here for this essay, or a up until 3/4 doing work nighter. All made worse by the fact that I can’t find references for stuff I once had references for.

Anyway, @Bamnan I’m looking forward to your album, the one original of yours I heard was properly great

@lionelrichie

1 Like

I’m thinking coffee will make me crash very hard, but I can feel myself hitting the wall now, largely because I’m so uninspired by this topic. Anyway, your emojis have given me strength in the past, and they will continue to give me energy now!

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: