ericVI goes to manchester and does stuff

hi mancunians,

i’m gonna be around your fair city for ~10 days in early feb of next year and while i’ll def be seeing some of yous for a beer here and there, i thought why not see if the hivemind would be up for assembling and drinking #somebeers and/or eating some nice food.

i’m only there over one weekend so perhaps then would be a good shout. are any of these dates good?

• Fri 7th
  • Sat 8th
  • Sun 9th
  • can’t make any of these soz
  • don’t want to meat you, weirdo

0 voters

not got a clue about venue so feel free to suggest some.

1 Like

Feb 8ths my birthday just in case you want to get your card ready

1 Like

i am interested, need to go to Manc sometime to see friends

housemate from uni - she’s one of the few people who knows quite how much of my uni life was spent on DiS

1 Like

Hello MME. This is like a month away, anyone up for a couple beers?

Yes. Feb is quite busy but If I’m around I’ll try and get along

1 Like

Won’t be around but if you do go to crazy pedros in the northern quarter then head to that arcade bar next door. Wash it all down with some big waves. Did that over christmas, fucking delightlful evening I tell you.

2 Likes

I’ve got a tour on the Sunday at 11am if you want to come.

1 Like

In fact I think allnerve/howtobealone is coming on it too and is around that whole weekend. He’s a gbol

2 Likes

i’ll pretty much be in the studio during the daytimes but if we start late or something i might be able to come!

ooh yeah lots more of these types of recos please! food, beer, misc. etc!

2 Likes

hullo folks. i’m heading up to manchester tomorrow!

was thinking of having some beers at marble arch on the evening of sat 8th, sounds like i’ll probably need to book a table so let me know if you can make it! @Matt_was_taken @Acorn @Jamos @jont2001 @dots

obviously anyone welcome to join!

2 Likes

Hi! Sounds good, I will be there

2 Likes

how early are you getting down there? I start a bar shift at 7pm elsewhere :sweat: I can come down for a bit beforehand?

oh nooo, not before 6:30/7 earliest most likely :frowning: will def catch you for a beer at some point while i’m up though!

I’ll check, but hopefully

1 Like

forgot I had a gig that evening when casting my vote so not going to be able to make it, sorry (and apologies for the accidental electoral fraud)

1 Like

Carly Rae Jepsen Friday so I’ll be in Manchester. Might stick around and come for a couple before the train home

2 Likes

aw man… yeah, we’ll figure something out. are you up here all week?

1 Like

@ericVI its my 30th on the 8th so I wont be around on the night but if you do meet people earlier than 6.30pm/Sunday let me know

1 Like

I’m also on team not free on Saturday evening, but might be up for popping over on Sunday.

1 Like