ericVI goes to manchester and does stuff

also leeds crew @Twinkletoes @nemrac etc. i might try and get over to leeds one night if there’s anything going on. any good gigs or anything over the next couple weeks?

2 Likes

I’m in Switzerland until late Feb, soz!

1 Like

Not got any gigs lined up but then haven’t been massively looking into them with the baby. Gimme a shout if you are heading our way though.

1 Like

I’m Leeds crew too now! I’ll have a look if there’s anything going

2 Likes

Dunno whether coming over on a Monday is too much effort (and fair enough if so tbh) but I’m probably gonna go to Algiers at the Brudenell.

yeah ive been thinking about seeing them n all but they’re playing here tomorrow night so might just go to that tbh. possibly though! would like to go back to the brudenell one of these days.

Can see that would probably be more convenient - let me know if you don’t/fancy Monday! Brudenell is so good, definitely one of the best things about living in Leeds.

Oh no, my plans are going a bit tits up tomorrow :grimacing: are you guys around on sunday eve instead?

Yeah reckon let’s knock sat night on the head. Beers down chorlton way on sunday eve instead!!

just bumping this in case anyone didn’t see @acorn @jamos @BobRickerton @Aggpass @Tilly @wikihock

sorry!!!111 beers tomorrow eve?!

hiya

I’m off to see a friend in Buxton tomorrow. depends when I’m back, really!

1 Like

Genuinely don’t think you can beat a Dulcimer - Beagle - Marble - Pi - Mary & Archie - Font - Hillary Step - BYOB in the Tibetan crawl.

1 Like

Ended up in dulcimer with m_w_t, angus and tilly last night and then on to hillary step after. Decent boozers. Shame i then had a couple of hazelnut vodka shots and was violently ill.

If my train hadn’t been delayed I’d have had to come back to chorlton. Nearly slept through Sheffield too. Fun day

1 Like