๐ŸŽˆ ESAโ€™s Birthday Thread ๐ŸŽˆ

Merged :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday Sean, and thanks for the site! A small recurring gift is on its way.

1 Like

Yo @sean I set up a monthly donation ages ago, has anything changed as to where it should be going now the site has changed?

Happy Birthday Sean

hope you get everything you wish for :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @sean. Thanks for continuing to run this site. Have yourself a small recurring present.

1 Like

Happy Birthday, ESA.

We should set something a bit more permanent up (donations page, stickies on every forum, etc) so people can donate regularly using the Paypal Direct Debit tool. I know you donโ€™t like asking, and lots of people are strapped for money, but people can still make one-off payments if preferable. Could just keep it simple and offer, say, ยฃ1-a-week and ยฃ1-a-month options?

1 Like

I had a nice brunch at Dishoom then had a lethal cocktail then watched Mollyโ€™s Game. Now homeโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Got one gift and itโ€™s something I already own :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

:frowning:

what would you like?

canโ€™t we do the friends and family option?

Iโ€™m happy to do a monthly subscription thing. Sorry if itโ€™s been talked about before, but have you looked into setting up some sort of optional paid for membership?

Happy birthday Employment Support Allowance! I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever made a donation to DiS but Iโ€™m going to when I get paid :+1:t3:

On the PayPal link there is an option to make a monthly donation, works as a de facto version of a paid membership/subscription I guessโ€ฆ

HPBDESA!

Iโ€™ve set up my monthly donation. Itโ€™s not massive, but hopefully it all adds up and helps!

hb esa, currently having a lovely cup of chai from my DiS mug

Ah, righto, Iโ€™ll be sacking off my Patreon sub and replacing it with a PayPal one, then.

1 Like

Yep :slightly_smiling_face: just wondering if thereโ€™s a better / more official option. As part of signing up or our accounts can something be set up to encourage more people to do it?

Failing that just email us @sean with your PayPal email so we can send as friends or family and you donโ€™t have to pay charges!

1 Like

Sean AT Drowned in Sound dot-com

Thank you.

1 Like

Fucking hell. Just logged into PayPal. You lot are wonderful. Iโ€™m really touched.

5 Likes

have sent you some ยฃยฃยฃ

happy birthday (for whenever it actually was) :+1:

1 Like