Eternal Saturday (Easter)

I’m unhappy because Jesus got a longer lie-in than me.

3 Likes

If you’d had the Friday he’d had, you’d deserve a longer rest too.

14 Likes

I make that Pimms o’clock

Cba.
I should get up I guess.

Off to work in a minute :grimacing:

Morning all. I was back at the farm yesterday evening, happy to report that the baby goats are still supercool.

The top one is the oldest and getting a bit adventurous. He tried to eat my trousers and then butt me, but his tiny head could only offer the most pathetic tap. I suppose I should have put this in the evening thread last night, but what the hell, time is meaningless now, right? Plans for today = very little.

46 Likes

Morning all, anyway. Might drive somewhere locally for our state-sanctioned exercise. Definitely going to make pizza and eat it in front of a film - friend of ours has given us a login for their Disney+ account, which is kind of him. Last night we watched Cool Runnings!

4 Likes

Morning Keith, morning DiS!

Think it might be a day for board games in the shade and a bottle of wine. Noticed I’m getting a bit of a paunch, so maybe one last weekend of slobbing about before dropping the extra lbs.

Need a wee.

Marinaded something overnight, hopefully nice and tasty for dinner today. Hottest day of the year so far aaaaand I’ve gone and prepared a big hearty casserole. Whoops.

OMG baby goats are so cool they’re double-double-O agent! Goats are the G.O.A.T.

Do Goaty McGoatfaces have a name? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I somehow feel more tired than I look

2 Likes

Thinking of you today mate. Fingers crossed it’s not as bad as the last 2 days.

3 Likes

Had 5 beers over a long period yesterday. Woken up with tired eyes and a slight headache. What have I become??

Done kiddos brekkie, washed up what feels like everything in the kitchen and settling down in front of CBeebies with a cuppa and some peany b on toast. Fancy a BBQ, but need charcoal and firelighters and don’t want to head to the shops :roll_eyes:

Morning team

It’s a bit overcast here compared to the last couple of days

Easing into the day gently with coffee and Dylan’s Desire

1 Like

Morning Keith and everyone.

It’s my birthday today. I wasn’t expecting to be celebrating half a century on the planet by staying in, but so it goes.

Going to chat to family on the phone, eat nice food, sit in the garden, watch some films and drink quite a lot.

19 Likes

:gift: :cake: :champagne: :raised_hands: : :champagne: :cake: :gift:
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
:point_right: :heart: @paidinfull :heart: :point_left:
:gift: :cake: :champagne: :raised_hands: :champagne: :cake: :gift:

21 Likes

Happy Birthday :tada::birthday::balloon:

1 Like

HB @paidinfull

:cake::birthday::cake::birthday::beers::balloon:

1 Like

Very mysterious

Have sunburnt arms, oops.

Might make some eggs for breakfast once I get up.

Presume it is ok to cycle up and leave an Easter egg on a doorstep of someone as part of my exercise??

6 Likes

Kiddo has just seen a swimming pool on the TV and shouted out “It bath, it bath!”

5 Likes

6 Likes