Euphoria - season 2 airing

We don’t have a Euphoria thread? Why not! One of the best recent teen dramas, basically just a lot better acted, shot, scored and written than most I’ve seen in the last 3-5 years. Some of the direction is absolutely STUNNING - very showy but works entirely for me (and I think it works thematically too)

Please chat about this televisual show and how adorable Rue is in this thread … now!

1 Like

@safebruv

The eye makeup in series one is amazing and is worth watching for that alone.

1 Like

Yeah every new episode had some new style I genuinely had to comment on out loud. Love that some characters had been doing that level of makeup since they were about 8 (Maddie) :smiley:

Latest episode spoiler you reckon she’s dead?

Just binging through s1 now. It’s pretty good

1 Like

I think she might be

No surprise…

1 Like

Ending of s1 hit me really hard and was so good

LOVE a good choreographed dance

1 Like

Before going into season 2 there’s 2 standalone episodes

1 Like

on it

Last Mondays was awfully tense

2 Likes

slightly addicted to this scene: - YouTube

Absolutely loved episode 7
Amazing TV

1 Like

Suze was having a great time watching that play, she’s been marvellous last couple of episodes.

2 Likes

I hope this is the song from Blazing Saddles

1 Like

All I want to know is… who on earth is bank rolling Lexi’s play :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

Jokes aside such a messy but also glorious hour of television.

2 Likes

definitely the highlight of the season for me, if not maybe the whole show so far

really thought it would be a total flop by how everyone reacted to start with, but I love that by the end everyone in the audience was well up for it (apart from the people being depicted on stage lol). Fully expected Nate to break multiple things as he stormed out the building

Seriously must be one of my favourite directed and shot shows ever. For all its flaws, every ep has so many interesting visual things going on, and goes for such ambitious staging. Don’t think I’ll ever get used to Bobbi’s (Lexi’s stage manager) voice though, never what I expected to hear no matter how often she speaks :smiley:

2 Likes

Always find it cute in tv shows how many characters actually bother attending the school play

1 Like

Rue’s facial expressions were piss funny

2 Likes