EURO 2020 Betting Thread

Keeping this out of the main threads because gambling can obviously be addictive and destructive.

https://www.begambleaware.org/

I’ve got Italy at 8/1 which I think is pretty good value, 2nd favourites behind France imo.

And I’ve taken Denmark at 2/1 to top their group, and an 18/1 flyer on Benzema for the golden boot

1 Like

France to win/Mbappe top scorer double at 20/1 (£5)
Italy to win/Kane top scorer double at 60/1 (£2)
Netherlands to win at 13/1 (£10)

Draw Italy/Turkey +280

Got a fiver on the draw tonight at 16/5, which I reckon is a pretty good price for the opening game featuring Italy

Fiver on Belgium to win all their group games at 6/1

Got Benzema top scorer too but only got 14-1. Also took a punt on Serge Gnabry at 30-1. Both each-way, £5 each

Also took Italy to win at 15-2. I fancy their chances with Mancini in charge

Got £30 in a pot for some other bets maybe in the knockout stages, or will look out for some specials

I’m not betting much at the minute, but just had a fiver for fun on the following two bets:

Might stick a tenner on Scotland to beat England.

Tempted to have a nibble on that

1 Like

I never bet but a few years back us lads that play football had a wee syndicate and going into the last Euros we had about 200 quid between 10 of us to do bets.
I almost begged them to stick at least half of it on Iceland to beat England but no, they didn’t believe like I did. “needless to say, I had the last laugh”.

1 Like

Gonna stay out of here I think because I’m shite at betting and bad at money but isn’t Benzema injured? Sure he got a knock the other day.

Yeah he has a knock, which is why he’s such long odds and a punt. Was about half the odds a week ago. No idea how legit the injury chat is, could be a tenner down the toilet or could be a suddenly good bet depending on that

1 Like

Doubled my money on tonight’s game on a fairly safe bet builder. I’m decent at that before I get greedy and start nudging each line on for the next bet and inevitably lose and end up chasing my losses.

Silver lining = hahaha bookies have that

Had a bet on Germany to go through this evening at 2.18 (England were 1.83 so slight favourites). The player vs player thread in the day 17 thread convinced me

Safe to say that in the cold light of day my Portugal to win it, Gnabry top goalscorer bet was a tad wide of the mark.

1 Like

put 25 euro on england outright after the groups, wish i’d gone with more

I might go for btts in both games and a Spain/Belgium win tonight

I’m a tenner up after Belgium won all their group games, but I’ve not seen anything that tempts me with any value since.

How much do you stand to win? Besides national pride.

Spain Italy double for tonight comes in a @3/1