EURO 2020 Betting Thread

Keeping this out of the main threads because gambling can obviously be addictive and destructive.

https://www.begambleaware.org/

I’ve got Italy at 8/1 which I think is pretty good value, 2nd favourites behind France imo.

And I’ve taken Denmark at 2/1 to top their group, and an 18/1 flyer on Benzema for the golden boot

1 Like

France to win/Mbappe top scorer double at 20/1 (£5)
Italy to win/Kane top scorer double at 60/1 (£2)
Netherlands to win at 13/1 (£10)

Draw Italy/Turkey +280

Got a fiver on the draw tonight at 16/5, which I reckon is a pretty good price for the opening game featuring Italy

Fiver on Belgium to win all their group games at 6/1

Got Benzema top scorer too but only got 14-1. Also took a punt on Serge Gnabry at 30-1. Both each-way, £5 each

Also took Italy to win at 15-2. I fancy their chances with Mancini in charge

Got £30 in a pot for some other bets maybe in the knockout stages, or will look out for some specials

I’m not betting much at the minute, but just had a fiver for fun on the following two bets:

Might stick a tenner on Scotland to beat England.

Tempted to have a nibble on that

1 Like

I never bet but a few years back us lads that play football had a wee syndicate and going into the last Euros we had about 200 quid between 10 of us to do bets.
I almost begged them to stick at least half of it on Iceland to beat England but no, they didn’t believe like I did. “needless to say, I had the last laugh”.

1 Like

Gonna stay out of here I think because I’m shite at betting and bad at money but isn’t Benzema injured? Sure he got a knock the other day.

Yeah he has a knock, which is why he’s such long odds and a punt. Was about half the odds a week ago. No idea how legit the injury chat is, could be a tenner down the toilet or could be a suddenly good bet depending on that

1 Like

Doubled my money on tonight’s game on a fairly safe bet builder. I’m decent at that before I get greedy and start nudging each line on for the next bet and inevitably lose and end up chasing my losses.

Silver lining = hahaha bookies have that