Euro 2020 DiS Fantasy League

Join:

DiS League Code:
21VT2OUW07

3 Likes

1 Like

Ok then

10 players in so far, plenty of room in the inn still!

It’d be (Antonio) Rud(ig)e(r) not to JoIN in!

2 Likes

My team looks terrible!

2 Likes

INgerlund

2 Likes

Good luck to one and all, let battle commence!

1 Like

STOP THE COUNT

1 Like

I captained Lukaku! Happy days! :blush:

1 Like

Delighted I had Meunier in a draft team but took him out

Now I’m seeing why Hradecky was such a popular pick for gk

1 Like

Definitely stick! I captained Bale so I’ll be twisting ASAP

1 Like

You can change the captain every day.

What?

Having read the rules, that’s quite complicated and imma just stick with Lukaku for a while.

1 Like

I had Lukaku as capt yesterday. I was gonna captain Kane today. My understanding is that the captain points I got yesterday will remain and the captain points I get today will be added or is that wrong??

If your captain doesn’t score as highly as you’d like, you have the option to switch to another player who is in action on a later day within that matchday. In fact, because matchdays are spread across several days, you can switch your captain several times – giving you the chance to double the score of a different player you think will do better in that matchday. However, bear in mind that if you aren’t happy with your new captain’s score, you won’t be able to change back.

The last sentence makes me think it’s only one player that gets captained

2 Likes

I had spinnazola on day 1 he got me 18 or so points. Then Lukaku yesterday. Now I’m on a total of 45 points. So my day one points haven’t been removed by me changing captain or at least I think not. Rules are a bit vague though.

1 Like

Hmmmmm. Can’t argue with hard points…