Euro 2020 Friendlies Chat

Still don’t know if my tickets are going to be honoured.

Also got sent a free sticker album, for reasons I I’m unsure of, but it appears to come with a few free stickers stapled inside but half of them are doublers. I don’t understand.

If my ticket for England v Scotland at Wembley doesn’t go ahead I’ll be a little bit miffed.

2 Likes

Just got some news. I’m a bit miffed.

2 Likes

Is it me or a bit:

Zouma / Lenglet over Upamecano / Fofana and the Laporte situation are big head scratchers.

There’s your eventual winners

5 Likes

Enjoyed the video.

‘GRANT HANLEY!’

2 Likes

Happy for McLaughlin making a Euros squad, would never have predicted it when he was toiling away with us in League 2 but he seemed like a good guy

Still a bit funny that Scotland have two world class players and they’re both left backs. Hope you lads do well.

2 Likes

Bring back the superleague

2 Likes

they’d have a lot of incorrectly branded merch to deal with but reckon they’ve fucked it by not renaming it Euro 2021. just feels less exciting now

3 Likes

So sad for Kenny McLean :cry:

Relatedly…

Someone at DFB finally realised they might need… You know, two of their best available players?

My ticket for Scotland vs Czech Republic… confirmed! :partying_face:

16 Likes

NL squad

bit hooky isn’t it. people saying de vrij’s good enough to replace van dijk but dunno how true that is. they looked good for a bit under koeman but that seems like ages ago now

Denzel Dumfries is such a great name

And Wout Weghorst!

2 Likes

stekelenberg must be about 100 now.

Jurriem Timber

El ghazi got cut but Luuk de Jong made it? Ffs at least stick Ryan Babel or Jizzhorn in

5 Likes

Hmm

Trying to figure out mu favourite England XI + subs

Wrong thread. Quick, say something about football!!

Can’t believe it’s the World Cup next year already.