Euro 2020 - Match day 13: ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

The final group games.

Prediction time!

Slovakia vs. Spain - 5pm BST

• Slovakia
  • Spain
  • Draw

0 voters

Sweden vs. Poland - 5pm BST

• Sweden
  • Poland
  • Draw

0 voters

Germany vs. Hungary - 8pm BST

• Germany
  • Hungary
  • Draw

0 voters

France vs. Portugal - 8pm BST

• France
  • Portugal
  • Draw

0 voters

France v Portugal

• Will ding the hum
  • Will ding the bum

0 voters

Three total bumdingers on the cards today but Iโ€™m retaining hope that Germany vs. Hungary might ding some hums.

1 Like

Luuk De Jong is out of the Euros due to a knackered knee

2 Likes

I am wholeheartedly delighted that Sweden have officially made the last sixteen. I want nothing more than to see more of their economical football.

14 Likes

Thought this was interesting - Thuram is always the first person I think of for scoring their only international goal(s) in one big game

David Nugent obviously

6 Likes

No games until Saturday after today

23 Likes

Far more invested in the possibility of Portugal getting knocked out than England doing well.

3 Likes

Guess the ideal for England is for Hungary to beat Germany and Portugal to lose to France. But Iโ€™ve already come around to going out in a blaze of sideways passing glory against one of the big guns.

1 Like

Portugal are going to beat France, finish second and be responsible for England exiting the tournament, just like every other year.

1 Like

just thinking about how it must be to be from a nation where a competent 1-0 win at a major tournament is something to be sniffed at

Kind of forgot it was still possible (and I guess not totally unfeasible looking at that) for it to be Hungary next for England. Didnโ€™t even mean it from a โ€œGood for Englandโ€ perspective though tbh, just really, really want Ronaldo and the dickheads out.

I think England will be hoping 3rd place in group E doesnโ€™t go through as otherwise itโ€™s likely that 3rd place in group F go in their half of the draw as well

decided i want as many central european countries in the knockouts as possible

czech republic, austria, switzerland, poland, slovakia, hungary, croatia, germany all through please

for the banter

I hope France absolutely destroy Portugal tonight

2 Likes

Oh go on, letโ€™s offend him as well.

Hungary have looked fairly ropey when theyโ€™ve sat back in this tournament and absolutely terrible when theyโ€™ve had to push on. Really donโ€™t fancy their chances when Germany know they need at least a point.

I get that if you support England youโ€™re willing to stomach Southgateball in order to win some games and hopefully go far in the tournament. Fair enough.

But theyโ€™re making it hard work to root for them, given theyโ€™ve probably been the most turgid and unadventurous big side of the group stage tbh. Which is a bit of a shame given Iโ€™ve probably never liked an England team/squad more in terms of personnel.

9 Likes

Youโ€™re right, sorry edited it. Sorry @profk