• Spain

0 voters

France vs. Switzerland - 8pm BST

• France
  • Switzerland

0 voters

Shocks galore tonight

4 Likes

I’m still feeling the loss of the 2pm matches. Football is much more exciting during work time

6 Likes

Croatia will do us as usual. no point in going through anyway, we’ll only lose in the next round to France.

If Croatia win I expect the entire UK media will be crowing about how England actually had the hardest group

2 Likes

Tbf, getting out of a group including a team that beats Spain, a team that beat the Netherlands, and the team that won the tournament would be impressive from England.

8 Likes

did Roy Keane say something mean about Joao Felix last night btw? Spanish press having a bit of a normal one about it.

Voted Spain but it’s so obvious Croatia will do them 1-0 with 20% possession and a single shot on target isn’t it? What a stinker that one is going to be.

Hello it me again

14 Likes

#Czechmates.

4 Likes

:smiley: Typical

3 Likes

The guy did let me know in advance that it would be the quote he was using :sweat_smile:

Also being called fully “Scottish” is a bit “he’s no Finnish he’s 32”

somehow still feel quite hungover from last night. probs the cumulative effect of drinking more in the last two weeks than in the previous six months

An important update from Ukraine

2 Likes

‘World famous’

1 Like

Have Spain sent Morata home yet? If so, they will win tonight

If not … well, that guy is like some kind of football kryptonite for his team mates

100% ‘I can’t believe the local newspaper are making me do this shit’ energy

14 Likes

Something like

“What was he £100m?? Ronaldo should be going for him in the dressing room”

Ronaldo played yesterday?

Yeah hit the target with a free kick and put one on a plate for jota