Euro 2020: match day 21 🇬🇬 🇩🇰

I thought the knee contact and the barge were 1/2 a pen each so both together = a pen. That’s how this stuff works right?

1 Like

actually might go with itv anyway, imagine what he’ll come out with if england win. this is it sam, your big moment, like kenneth walthamstow in '66 your words here will live on forever, time to address the nation, nay, the world:

"and that shot is about as weak as a glass of orange squash that is 52 parts water…​… And half a part squash.”

8 Likes

He will be. Clive officially got demoted and posted quite a sad video about it :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

:sob: I never really care about the quality of commentary that much or anything but I find hearing the same voices match after match really comforting and he’s clearly so gutted. Really bummed for him :frowning:

1 Like

I suppose Matterface was the really irritating ITV guy? I switched to radio 5 live as I did the dishes at the start of the extra time, and the quality of the commentary was far superior

Whereas over on BBC

Guy Mowbray: TAKE IT IN ENGLAND FANS AS YOU MAY NEVER EXPERIENCE ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN. 55 YEARS IT HAS TAKEN BUT WE HAVE FINALLY SEEN ENGLAND LIFT A MAJOR TROPHY AGAIN. OH THIS IS SOMETHING QUITE REMARKABLE INDEED

Danny Murphy : yep

24 Likes

Best bit of Neville last night

• When his mic kept cutting out
  • “Singing” along with the fans
  • Digs at the Tories

0 voters

Brych doesn’t strike me as the kind of ref who’ll fall for it as easily. So will be interesting to see what happens in the final (assuming he’s the ref)

Don’t know what gave you that idea…

6 Likes

Hi ant

4 Likes

Tremendous, by the way

10 Likes

Hello Aggsy, my dear

Did you enjoy the Euro 2020 semi-final yesterday?

To varying degrees, yes. Did you?

Yeah had a great time.

So good! So good! So good!

Walker a 6

lmao, man was a beast

15 Likes

90% sure all published player ratings are clickbait

7 Likes

well it’s worked because i’m raging on the shagger’s behalf

1 Like

And now they are divorced

Cracks me up that Sky Sports post these after every game with some bullshit scores thrown in there to get people worked up on social media and every time it works without fail. Incredible hustle tbf.