Euro 2020: Rest Days Before It Comes Home

Grealish was the most fouled player in the prem last season right?

• good at drawing the foul
  • just falls over a lot
0 voters

I had band practise last night, but we managed to be really productive and then finished early. A quick dash to the shop and then was watching from 55m

On the bus home, people were singing that Atomic Kitten remix

Got off the bus, people in the street were singing it too :joy:

Gonna be absolute carnage if we win the thing

Never said he just falls over. Winning fouls is about shielding the ball effectively enough to make an opponent over commit, which Kane and Grealish are both good at for different reasons.

1 Like

I wasn’t disagreeing, legit question cos while I follow the overall narratives of club football, I don’t actually watch many games!

He was last season despite being out for 3 months. Also think people get wound up by Grealish for his little socks

1 Like

Guys if you don’t like England because of the cynicism and gamesmanship of their players then I’ve got some bad news about Italy

34 Likes

damn, I thought I followed the narrative but not heard this before

what’s the craic with his socks?

Not much, what Sam Matterface with you?

He wears shinpads he has worn since a kid, some sort of superstition but the shinpads are like the smallest you can have them under the regulation sizes so his socks just cover those

Having a google to look at what he actually looks like has revealed his son has quite the unique way of being named

This is my son, Wotsa

1 Like

Where’s his brother Itwont?

1 Like

tempted to do it now and watch the copa final too

edit: oh wait that’s saturday night

1 Like

Don’t work on Monday book

omg

:joy:

2 Likes

Think the good thing about having Saka on the right is that his willingness to run in behind has allowed Kane to drop deeper and get on the ball more. Foden in for Mount though, certainly.

1 Like

Need a NSFW tag for those wonderful calves!

they weren’t expecting that :smiley:

33 Likes

Showing your calves is a bit of a thing in modern day football

2 Likes

On Sunday Italy have a chance to become the first country to ever win Eurovision and the Euros in the same year.

England, as part of the UK, came last at Eurovision this year.

It truly is ‘a funny old game’

8 Likes