Euro 2020: THE FINAL - Fallout of the Not-Homecoming

Get Grealish on!

2 Likes

18 Likes

Going out for brunch at 12.
If the place is licenced my vote will be changed.

4 Likes

Just saw a flying ant

1 Like

The guy before alf Ramsey was the first, and he started sometime in the 40s.

Amazed how unbothered I am at the moment by it all. Don’t think my mind is built for tournament football give me a league slog anyday.

2 Likes

Can’t believe so many people bought the shite that Boris could just declare a bank holiday at an hour or two’s notice.

4 Likes

Tim Lovejoy on Sunday brunch

“What if we win and we wake up Monday and all fell the same except the hope has gone”

He was making a joke but it’s true

4 Likes

The bank holidays gonna be later.
19th

gone full gammon, had Three Lions on before 9am

drunk girls on the train last night were singing Southgate You’re The One last night

2 Likes

Where is he off to?

Away from the forum again. It was a flying ant visit

6 Likes

That’s absolute classic Tim Lovejoy. He really does have an existential crisis live on telly every week.

Tim: Love, Joy, Death, Pain. Life

2 Likes
14 Likes

He’s definitely including Howard Wilkinson, Peter Taylor and Stuart Pearce (!) who were caretakers.

2 Likes

Well.

Have been going to watch every England match with the same bunch of mates, at the same table in the same pub, every few days. All set for tonight.

Five of them tested positive yesterday. Watching it by myself, then self isolating for another week! Yay!

1 Like

Vindaloo two?

Ah shit, man. That is an absolute nightmare.

There is a very small, awful part of me that is extremely selfishly hoping we lose so that I don’t miss out on the experience of sharing the moment with my pals. Feeling more morose than anything else this morning tbh

6 Likes

4 burgers and 4 San Miguel’s £3.50 at co op

Will stop live blogging channel 4 soon

7 Likes