Euro 2024: Day 21 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇳🇱 Hup along now

Some are calling it the most significant game of the tournament yet.

7 Likes
  • England
  • Netherlands
0 voters

Just gonna seize the chance to plug my Euros song here then run away

5 Likes

Whoever wins it’s sure to be a game of high, high quality

Greene King gonna be in the hole tonight boyz!!!

2 Likes

The real winners will be the audience, certainly.

1 Like

Physically impossible to imagine England keeping Memphis Depay and Wout Weghorst at bay tonight

10-0 to The Dutch

8 Likes

Never been more convinced of a result in my life as I am of England 2-0 Netherlands.

On penalties?

1 Like

No in normal time. If I’d meant on penalties then the post would say

Don’t be silly please.

1 Like

For those predicting an England win

• England to play a blinder and win comfortably
  • England to play another stinker and grind out a win somehow
  • Pelanties
0 voters

Kane (if he’s playing) scores in the first 10 minutes. We park several buses and get another goal with the last kick of the game while their goalie is up for a corner.

2 Likes

I’d say it was one for the neutrals to enjoy but they were knocked out in the last round!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

5 Likes

we’ll smash these they’re shite

1 Like

Actual LOL if England stink their way to their first Euros title

2 Likes

A variety of opinions expressed so far here, but they can’t all be right

5 Likes

Hard to see how Walker, Stones, Guehi and Rice will contain Dutch maestros Cody Gakpo and Memphis Depay, isn’t it?

1 Like

The Dutch have been struck by Oranje fever

Large traffic jams are reported on the motorways towards the German border. An estimated 75,000 fans are expected in Dortmund this afternoon, most without tickets for the match. To accommodate the hordes, the traditional fan walk has been moved to the earlier start time of 4:30 PM.

Meanwhile in Holland many supermarkets are closing early to allow staff to watch the game. Two local councils postponed planning commission meetings. A gig by British band Booze & Glory has been moved to an earlier start. Parents of children attending primary school have asked if the kids can turn up late tomorrow.

Hup Holland Hup!

10 Likes

What about supermarkets in Utrecht?

Don’t care. Ask @ma0sm

6 Likes