@stupidsexyflanders
@zorb
@cutthelights
@blimeycharlie
@HotBeefTrauma
@p_a_u_l
@coolerthantv

3 Likes

In, thanks for organising, I guess it’s alright to pick a score or whatever category up until kick off of each time? Would make it more interesting to myself but feels a unfair if that’s competing against someone who entered all the scores on a set date.

@zorb ^^^

1 Like

I’ve joined and will donate tomorrow. Cheers for setting it up! Definitely don’t know enough about any of the teams to make any predictions yet. Pure guess work for this first round of fixtures.

Done, looking forward to this!

Do i need a paypal account to use paypal?

Yeah think so. Can DM you bank details and i can stick it in if youd rather do it that way

If you could that’d be better

1 Like

@Aggpass @Brainfreeze @aboynamedgoo @coolerthantv @doubleespresso @Octobadger @jook @p_a_u_l and whoever tom is
Dont forget to pay in if you want to be part of the ‘money’ event

No worries if not.

1 Like

Can you DM these to me too please? Can’t access my PayPal for some reason :+1:

Paid.

1 Like

Sorry @Mert_Aksac

1 Like

@safebruv have just put your money, i wasnt allowed to write anything to put a username

Will do!

I can’t work out when the deadline for picking the top scoring team, semi finalists etc is. I would guess before the very first match is that right?

Yeah before ko first match

1 Like

Tried to sign up but not taking my email address for verification, checked spam folder nada. :disappointed_relieved: