Euros: Day 19 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇨🇭 🇳🇱 🇹🇷 THE FLAG IS A BIG PLUS! HA HA HA HA HA!

The shackles are off now that Gareth is no longer obliged to give the Tories feel good factor, and I personally can’t wait.

5 Likes
  • England
  • Switzerland
0 voters
  • Netherlands
  • Turkey
0 voters

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rotterdam/s/RGp7fnQhJF
Hoping for some more of this tonight

If that’s turkey, how crazy does the town go when England win???

1 Like

People usually just log onto here and name old England internationals

14 Likes

Antony Gardner

1 Like

John Ruddy

1 Like

David Nugent

2 Likes

Quite enjoyed this review of last night

3 Likes

Matt Jarvis

Hope Switzerland get battered. 'Ooh we,‘re neutral, we can’t possibly decide’.

Cowards

1 Like

Read on the Dutch news website that there is a massive demand for outdoor TV screens , as loads of Turkish fans in Holland want to watch the game together. Sales of standard TVs are going through the roof as well.

1 Like

Imagine a situation where the Dutch could say ‘we eat Turkey for breakfast!’. Sadly they eat sugar strands and hundreds & thousands on limp white bread for breakfast instead.

12 Likes

You are wrong.

Having cold sliced meats on limp white bread is a common item for a Dutch breakfast. And turkey slices are one of the cold meats traditionally served.

8 Likes

In that case the Dutch will eat Turkey for breakfast!

17 Likes

Turkey are my heroes, but I have Dutchland in the sweeps. Win win, but also lose lose.

I think the England match will either be a cagey 1-0 or penalty win for England or Switzerland bossing possession and winning comfortably.

Never been more convinced of a result as I am of England 0-2 Switzerland

2 Likes

Things I think of when it comes to Switzerland:

Flag
Clocks
Chocolate
The Matterhorn
Helvetica
Sportspeople who just use sport as something to do because they’re insanely wealthy and bored, like Roger Federer
Banks
Ski lodges
The Romansh language
Yodeling

Football doesn’t even make the list. Yet when I think of England, ALL I think of is football. Which is why England will win, because they are a football nation against a group of people with other things on their mind.

Even Mr England himself, Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer, is known for being football-mad and at this very moment is practicing posing for some very natural “I’m celebrating a football win” photographs later.

8 Likes

England have been complete ass so far this tournament but for some reason I reckon they’ll win fairly straightforwardly.

2 Likes