Eurovision 2023: United by Music 🇬🇧 🇺🇦 8pm tonight ✌️❤️

This is all looking a bit desperate innit from some politicians :grimacing:. Standard etc.

5 Likes

We’re off!

2 Likes

First banger confirmed

1 Like

If any of these are gonna take off, this is the one.
Think of the bangers. My lord, think of the bangers.

9 Likes

Get in

1 Like

Absolutely hyped for this.

1 Like

Shared the news with my eurovision hating brazilian pal

She’s excited

7 Likes

HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE FUCKING GO United Kingdom to host Eurovision Song Contest 2023

10 Likes

Swindon? Do they genuinely have the ability to host it?

Give it to Cardiff or Belfast.

Host it at Cafe OTO

5 Likes

WE’RE STAYING CALM AND NOT GETTING OVEREXCITED

2 Likes

I’m ready to book the Swindon Travelodge for the whole of May

3 Likes

So…

Eurovision never clashes with the Champions League final for obvious reasons - final is in June next year but semis are 9–10 May 2023 16–17 May 2023 which would clash with the Eurovision semis. So my money is either first or last weekend in May.

Location wise, it needs to be empty for at least a month before the show for stage set up, rehearsals etc. Glasgow Hydro currently has very little April / May, Manchester MEN or whatever its called now is similar…

4 Likes

DSA arena also pretty empty for the month before. Not sure Sheffield’s got the necessary infrastructure or hotel rooms though.

If we’re banning Russia we should ban Israel tbf

Stick it on in Belfast sure

MEN might be being refurbed. All that’s gone weirdly quiet but I’m sure they were going to do it before possibly the worst placed arena in the country is opened.

Come on, Brighton!

Hate the union flag so much, it’s spoiling the beauty that is the Eurovision thread

8 Likes