Evenin' guvnor

Sup? Stirfry then bed for me I reckon.

hi!

i had leftover work food which i brought home, which was broccoli and pea soup and some goats cheese and roasted red pepper quiche. also had some raspberries and yoghurt. yummy.

i might take a fancy bath and make tonight fancy bath night.

Hi Eric

How are you keeping?

Disappointed I can’t make the dawnwalker gig.
How is the wife?

I’ve just done a run. Gonna have some ravioli whilst watching xfiles s1e5 on 5spike then go to the pub. :+1:

that’s an early bedtime!

Been to the pub, now on my way home. Bought loads of coffee earlier :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Probably gonna read when I get in. Got a book by Kenzaburō Ōe from the library so might begin that?

got some Doritos from the shop cos I’m scum.

My mum’s doing really well mentally lately which is great news though, hope she’s turning a corner

oh yeah gonna have a fancy bath too

Evening all.

Chicken and pesto pasta with spinach and tomatoes tonight.

Well on my way to a full blown cold now. Started chain sneezing in the office around 3.30ish. Was lucky to get out alive.

I’ve messaged the date who just wants to be friends in an attempt to be friendly. Will see how that goes.

Hey!

I’m going to make an AMAZING soup (got stock on the boil now). I bought a pack of mixed root vegetables and besides parsnip and celery root and beetroot it also had THREE other types of beets in it! I’m really excited. #HappyVeggie

Might as well to bed, no reason to be conscious.

Was also gonna stir the fry but just had a bread roll to put me on/ruin my appetite.

Might go watch 3 Billboards but not I can be bothered leaving the house again. Going have a nice coffee and read the last few pages of my book whilst I decide.

Dog walk > pint > football.

I AM A MAN

going to go and get some thai food to, then to make up for not doing anything today try and move more stuff in storage, wondering whether the storage place would mind if I use my space to also practice drums in the middle of the night

Urgh someone is off sick so I have to do two jobs tomorrow then move house.

BUT i am playing with my cute little Belgian cat in between packing and cooking and he’s being adorable.

cats just make the whole thing better

there would really be no point without him

Evening all. Encountered a cyclist who was cycling the wrong way down the narrow cycle lane on Hills Road, with no lights on, texting as he cycled. I think this will be difficult to surpass.

Just been for a run, was a right fuckjng struggle. Fucking starving now.

Just back from the dentist - root canal. Lovely stuff
Got soup later but I am strongly favouring a couple of brandies before I eat

Should have kicked them off their bike

“sorry, I didn’t see you there”