Evenin' guvnor

I just shouted “mate?!” as i cycled past. Effective. And no cycle helmet or flashing light, @anon89873996

4 Likes

theresa may’s stint in china might be the most awkward thing i’ve ever seen

I went for å run last night and feel broken today.

don’t think running and eating like fuck is a good combo

2 Likes

i went for a run this morning and i have been hungry all day. about to eat like fuck.

1 Like

Good eventide. Gonna watch the footers, drink some g&ts, eat some peri peri turkey, demolish a GU pud (don’t), then polish off A Curious Incident…

Having a phone free eve! Bye

(Got this today tho :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:)

5 Likes

Cooking leek and mushroom risotto for the umpteenth time this fortnight. Easy, tasty meal. Making a large playlist before the drive to Edinburgh and drinking a G&T. Early bed tonight

What gin son?

Don’t think you’ll beet that.

3 Likes

Stepped in a :poop: on my way back from work :weary:

Do you want to see a picture of the beets, @keith?

1 Like

Evening kids!

I haven’t had an especially busy week but I feel like I’ve got loads done. I’m expecting a wave of absences from my morning class tomorrow because they have an assessment and are lazy as shit. They’ll all have great reasons why they can’t attend.

1 Like

Sorry…

Something about beeting myself off.

Brockmans :yum: what gin are you on with my man?

Plymouth

Fiancée has loads of nice gins, bought for her birthday last September, a month into her pregnancy, that she can’t drink. So I’m slowly making my way through them

7 Likes

Playing the long game, I like it :pregnant_woman:

You got a garnish in that g&t sunshine?

1 Like

Is ice a garnish? Plymouth bis pretty traditional so would lemon it up, but just pulled out the only :lemon: in the fridge and it’s manky

My voice has gone all croaky and I seem. To be getting sicker. Bleurgh.

Have you got Shatneritis?