Evening 4th dec

Hi

Got chips

Not quite hot enough.

Gonna watch The Irishman

13 Likes

Evening unlucky. I’m on the Siren stouts in Liverpool before I have a walk up to Anfield for the best pie in the country and the derby. Night matches are good; the 3am returns home, less so.

5 Likes

2 Likes

think i’m gonna have fish and chips on friday, lads.

7 Likes

Watching the clangers

4 Likes

[whistles appreciatively in response]

7 Likes

hello I’m a bit baked

10 Likes

Evening.

Toast for dinner. …Toast for breakfast, toast for lunch. Gonna be screwed when I run out of toast/butter.

Wish I drank/smoked/had someone to have sex with tonight as need some sort of symbolic release of my stress this week.

2 Likes
2 Likes

burrito

6 Likes

Also registered with GP, one thats gonna sort my hip out hopefully

when my mates came on holiday, they said they’d try and put together a PC for me from spare parts so I could play CS go and some other vidya games with them. heard nothing about it since (about a month ago).

• start hassling them
  • no, you shouldn’t mention this generous offer again

0 voters

Think I’ve got pie, wedges and peas for tea tonight. Was tempted by an M&S sandwich at the station but there was a big queue, which shamed me into not buying snacks.

I would just mention it when you next see them

1 Like

i did over the weekend, but in a jokey ‘STILL WAITING ON THAT PC, GUYS. EH!! :wink: :wink: :wink: ;)’

checks watch

1 Like

Hello all.

I’m hungover, had a rough time today as I didn’t eat properly yesterday before beers. Never learn etc.

Got a Dr Oetker on the go and gonna watch The Crown while I eat it, will no doubt help very much.

1 Like

:+1:

4 Likes

Anyone seen my feet? Just on the bus, looked down and they’re gone.

Got myself a Peppa pig advent calendar and bs a mars one for 50p each :smile:

6 Likes

Having a wee beer to take the edge off of last nights festivities. :+1::beer:
Might order another. :thinking:

3 Likes