Evening, all.

What’s going on? What’s for tea? Sum up your mood in one word. I’d describe mine as ‘content’.

13 Likes

Got my meds arranged for collection tomorrow. Really chuffed

a) with the service of my new gp to turn this arpund so quickly considering i didnt hand my form in until thursday pm and ive already been set up for their online portal, recieved a letter and had my first appointment already. Good confidence enstilling work. And the go actually listened to me when i suggested what anti depressants i wanted to be switched to and why and said that i clearly knew what i was talking about and that he agreed with me. Don’t feel like the other surgery listened to me at all. And this one lets me order all my scripts online by just ticking noxes rather than composing emails so yah.

B) that i ended up sorting it out so quickly when i finally got round to it i really did get on top of it an own it despite circling the drain at several points ive managed to pull myself out a couple of times

C) that i know u wonderful lot that allowed this to happen both financially and by encouraging me during my 2 low spells the last week

Its a good thing too because my adhd is off the chain rignt now. Had to move my cash for my meds over to my friends account for fear of spending it impulsively as my brain has been thinking about purchasing take aways and certain items ahead of schedule which CANNOT happen as itll enable a crisis and my speech is really fast and exacerbated so its a good thing this all got pushed through so fast because otherwise BAD TIMES.

Gon a set up a direct debit for prepaid cert next

14 Likes

excellent haul :+1:

2 Likes

Was about to leave the studio 2 hours ago & then someone I’ve been thinking of working with spontaneously ‘popped by’ to listen to some things & check out the place & they just left

So now I’m knackered and famished and have no idea what to eat and I’m too tired to cycle home :frowning:

2 Likes

Fuck all really, started rewatching Girls, so will watch some more of that, maybe the Japanese version of love is blind.

Spag Bol for tea.

Pretty down in the dumps tbh, but I’ll be right.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Seeing Nope at the cinema.

Cineworld are doing a promo this month where each time you book using your unlimited card you get a surprise voucher the next day. So I’ve got free probably terrible nachos and a massive cup of Robinsons squash for tea, very excited thank you very much.

3 Likes

Oh one word…
Cheerless

1 Like

I like the drizzling of the ketchup there.

Is it a standard squeezy ketchup bottle or a different type?

2 Likes

Proper depressed today. Just horrendous put me in the trash etc.

2 Likes

Didn’t take as long as I thought

What to eat tho?

Hey

Had a healthy tea - rice, beans and sweetcorn done in the rice cooker with some tinned mackerel in tomato sauce and Cholula

Not sure what I’m going to do with the evening I’m going to stare at the television

2 Likes

Excited for the dungas for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keep ordering and trying on one’s and they are never the vision i have of myself in denim ones.

2 Likes

Just a standard Heinz squeezy.

2 Likes

Evening all :wave:

The house survived the deluge though at once stage it looked like the French drain was going to get inundated. Now just waiting for the evening to begin, really.

Never have a clue what day it is during the summer holidays, even if I’m in work

Dinner is Quorn chilli.

2 Likes

I like that it’s rained. I like wearing a coat

1 Like

I’d sure as heck buy them off you :star_struck:

2 Likes

Dinner tonight was goooooood

7 Likes

Oh, one word…

diaphoretic