Evening crew where are youuuuuuuuuu

Pretty sure this will be a duplicate.

Edit: Phew! M has been asleep for 15 minutes already so I better go to bed early too to prepare for the inevitable early morning.

Went to see Lost Words: Told in Gold today. I cried so much. Stupid eco anxiety.

Waiting for a pity burrito to arrive whilst wrapped in two blankets and blowing my nose constantly.

FAAAAAACK

Oh JFC

Ginger Bamnan’s looking well

10 Likes

Hello @scout hello @profk

Quiet evening. Got my mum auntie and uncle arriving tomorrow for the weekend so I’m enjoying the rest while I can get it.

Not really sure what to do with myself though. Will watch Drag Race I guess.

2 Likes

It’s like they did an experiment on bam and @anon3515918

lol “Daniel Guy”

Ginger Bamman is Aphex Twin tho surely

UX Twin

2 Likes

bammers and eric lovechild

bit of zapsta in there too

I am having some mackerel and then I will go and play bass loudly with some cans. CANS.

1 Like

Meeting an ATD for food and drinks, then off to see Chromatics for drinks and music. Then probably for more drinks after.
Drinks! :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

13 player Smash Brothers tournament on a big screen at Mrs Z’s office.

7 Likes

On a train. Enjoying listening to a woman explain to her colleague (I’m guessing a colleague and maybe 30 years senior) the definition of “hench” :slight_smile: it’s quite a sweet conversation all in all.

Tezza delivery later, and planning week 2 of the Foodbank ginormo-meal

RIP Friday’s lo-pan

Got a busy wee day tomorrow :+1:

:wave:

Night in tonight. Watching football, drag race and fitting a new module to my synth :metal:

WFH tomorrow :party: will still be up early as the TV is away for the weekend :upside_down_face:

@scout which burrito place you use?

Golf course and a long lunch?

2 Likes

Lads…

20 Likes