Evening folks

Made a chicken panang curry which was ok. Going to go for a walk and then pack for a little trip to Guildford.

Feeling a bit smug as I’ve managed to combine 2 London trips into 1 which will save me about 12 train hours in a couple of weeks time.

1 Like

I was up before 4 (fucking kid babbling away) and am at work for 6am tomorrow. Reckon shower and bed is a good bet.

Had fine asparagus, so pretty thin stalked, but from Aldi, do probably not the best quality. Was Brexit asparagus mind.

2 Likes

I’ve got some wine on the go. Eased the headache very well :grin:

Got to go into work tomorrow to get stuff done but hopefully then it’ll be all rest until Monday

What you doing in Guildford?

Loved this Veep series. Ridiculous stuff

2 Likes

We watched the first 5 ages ago, now we’re rewatching it seeing as its finished. On Season 5 at the moment. It’s so so good. Ben :heart: oh and Richard Splett.

Working :woman_shrugging:

I think I might buy a wicker rocking chair.

How long for?

Why is it near your work?

Close enough. Is an easy trip over.

1 Like

Well my train arrives at 18:57 tomorrow night if that fits in with your schedule? I’m returning home straight away on Thursday night.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Probably not then. Thats a whistle stop tour

Bummer. It’s a one off too.

Evening Bam and pals,

Please don’t beat yourself up about the foxes. It’s not your fault your neighbours are dicks. I love foxes. I have a fox onesie.

Had delicious leftovers today. Burrito for lunch AND dinner.

Still haven’t actually commenced packing as I’ve been IPLing my legs and other faffing.

• Take your sports bra, you ARE now the type of person who uses the hotel gym on holiday.
  • As if you’ll work out on holiday, you’ll be either drunk or hungover or tired or reading or swimming.

0 voters

I like the foxes too but now I feel responsible for their deaths :frowning:

You’re absolutely not, though x

1 Like

If you take it it will just taunt you from the suitcase and make you feel guilty. Just swim instead.

I finish at 3, and will have a few evening baby bits to do as my partner is working tomorrow night. Am off Thursday, but need to be back in Winch for 3.

One day!