Evening for today

Hello :wave:

:wine_glass: :soccer: then catch up on :cake: for me
Glass of wine whilst watching the footy then bake off for me
Not sure about tea… had something to eat about 2:30 so in limbo meal wise :confused:
How you doing?

Gonna have a stir fry, use up some veg. Have a couple of beers and watch bake off probably. Nothing major.

Hello eveningers. I’m gonna eat some tea, take a bath and go to bed. I’m an absolute state today.

Evening mwt.

Him indoors has become him in hospital :worried: Apparently he’s just eaten loads of rhubarb though so hopefully he won’t be kept in much longer :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

:frowning::frowning::frowning:

Your suffering makes me feel better about having to bail on pint plans.

I have a meeting 6:30-7:30 then grabbing some dinner with my colleagues.

1 Like

Eating rhubarb can put you in hospital? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

:joy: what i meant was that he’s been in hospital but has recently managed to eat so that might mean he’s well enough to come home. I’M TIRED OK.

3 Likes

been to a dog cafe which was obviously brilliant but also felt a bit like how I imagine the dynamic in a gentleman’s club would be
had my eye on the teacup yorkie but this one was good enough

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: oh thank god, I thought I’d have to give up rhubarb. Glad he’s ok :grinning:

1 Like

tbh even if rhubarb could put you in hospital I’d still take the risk. fuck giving up rhubarb.

3 Likes

oh god. this has just reminded me of the time Alan Titchmarsh was air-lifted to hospital after gorging on fish and chips and easter eggs :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oh yeah i’d have been absolutely hopeless company tonight! Probably for the best.

1 Like

I hadn’t heard of that one! But I do remember when Brian Harvie got run over for eating too much baked potato :smiley:

1 Like

Did you guys continue after I left or something?

1 Like

Makes it sound like Tony Mortimer was punishing him or something

1 Like

Absolutely hideous day. Really struggling at work and it seems to have come out of the blue. On a temp contract so a bit worried they’ll just ditch me. Argh.

wishing you a better day for tomorrow!

4 Likes

It is a shame as I could have made it tonight after all. We could have talked about Iain M Banks and everything!
But, it’s fine. I’m quite happy here in my flat boiling potatoes and talking to a fly.

1 Like