Evening for today

Good evening everyone :wave:

Eating aero bubbles and watching mindhunters on Netflix. Need to do stuff. Will do it after I’ve eaten these.

2 Likes

not too shabby thanks, just returned from an internet hiatus. Reckon I should find a job soon but I have no idea what I could stomach doing. hmmmm

1 Like

Some mug has bought fresh coffee in our flat but there ain’t no press so I think I’m about to try a very precise bit of sieving brb

2 Likes

I’ve never listened to ‘Minimum Maximum’! ‘The Mix’ is my jam, it binds a whole heap of my old friends as it’s one of very few albums we could all agree on liking.

sorry that was rude of me…how are you doing?! Still giving people tours of the city? That’s a thing you did right??

I’m good, well actually that’s not right - I’m SUPER stressed. Still doing tours.

I hope you have some luck with deciding on a job you’d like to do!

We did but nowhere near enough to deserve how evil this hangover is.

Got a stinking cold. And Mr Lahey from Trailer Park Boys passed away. And my dinner sucked. But other than that, I’m ok.

Oooh and @profk my mustard turtleneck showed up

I trust you’re ready to admit you were wrong now :wink:

14 Likes

It’d be that sludge beer we were on, man. Equal amount of pure Stella and you’d be bouncing rn.

1 Like

Is mindhunter worth a watch Witches ?!

Still not a fan but I hope you’re happy with it and wish you no ill will in particular on this occasion.

3 Likes

that’s a smashing jumper!

1 Like

Ooft you pull that off well man. Lovely stuff.

1 Like

It looks rather fetching I think
I wish you normal amounts of ill will

2 Likes

yeah, I think so!! I haven’t watched much but it seems good thus far.

it might be a bit niche as I’m a big videogame geek but hopefully you might enjoy it anyway :slight_smile:

I like a bit of Todd Terje or maybe Apples In Stereo when I’m feeling fun

2 Likes

I’m up to ep 4, really enjoying it!

1 Like

phwoaaaar :heart: it looks great!! Velma would be pleased.

2 Likes

Bhuna Man?
Korma Christ?
Vindaloo You Are?

2 Likes