same plans as every night

1 Like

Same bam, same.

2 Likes

It’s windy outside.

I’m playing football at 8.00.

Try to take over the world?

9 Likes

which side of Manchester do you play for again?

2 Likes

feeling pretty down at the moment to be honest, not really enough to post in the mental health thread but I don’t really have anywhere else/anyone else to say it to so yeah

2 Likes

Also I have clean sheets, an Easter egg and M is already asleep.

(And there was a storm earlier and I love storms)

10/10

5 Likes

Hi! Going to drink some ciders and watch TV and eat some cheese and biscuits for tea cause we had our big meal at lunchtime. Tired out still, been a good day off today though.

Storm has passed by already here and it’s sunny and breezy and lovely.

Good evening,

I really need a wee but can’t move as Winnie has just settled herself down up against me.

Fajitas for dinner, made by @Avery so I could sit and read :purple_heart:

Feeling a bit better than I was earlier, mostly thanks to lovely people on here being lovely.

4 Likes

Going to move some gear around town. Might stick my head into a gig too. Absolute shithouse day at work but I just had pecans for the first time and they were good!

Alright, Pablo Escobar.

14 Likes

Sending you good vibes @Bamnan. Here if you need to chat.

Ive got marksies sandwiches and a cup of tea to see me thru the next couple of hours.

2 Likes

Got caught in that cycling home. Was funny as fuck. Me and this lass were just laughing at each other at a red light. Then it just stopped. :laughing:

2 Likes

I need a beer…

I saw you arrive home as we were hanging out the window to get a good view and noticed you had a massive grin.

I cycled in a storm once and a guy on Deansgate decided it’d be funny to also drive through a huge puddle and drench me. Made no difference at that point at least.

Also…love running in a storm as long as it’s warm out.

1 Like

Can’t be arsed m8s, can’t be arsed.

1 Like

think I’ve got the Madge Lurgy ffs

Come ‘er you :hugs:

1 Like

Oh FFS. I’m all out of chai.

Cancel Wednesday.