Evening is upon on us

Got what I think are covidy symptoms, so gonna order up a PCR. Absolutely knackered. Can’t really be bothered with anything. If anyone has a hole I can crawl into I’d appreciate it.

2 Likes

Only recently discovered you can filter deliveroo by hygiene rating.

Sometimes the ratings are so ridiculous, one place near me got a really low one because they had the wrong type of floor in the kitchen :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

A man I fancy smiled and waved at me so I’m going to drown my sorrows in a bottle of wine

If you want to know how my crazy mind works.

2 Likes

Speaking as someone that would do this, do not do this! Xx

@anon45164313 I’m sorry to hear about your sex toy woes. But you’ve reminded me of something I meant to post the other day.

I was in the car park behind our house and I noticed that there was a big Bag For Life wedged underneath someone’s car. I’ve long suspected that those bags are dropped off / picked up by dealers (to save them having to exchange in person). So I retrieved the bag, thinking that I might have uncovered some drugs. (Not sure what I was thinking I’d do with it - if I got caught by dealers with their supply then I’d be in a spot of bother).

Anyway, box at the top of the bag was for a Hitachi Wand type device. So either (a) people are using the car park as a drop-off point for sex toys or (b) the drugs are cleverly stashed in the boxes of sex toys, so that nosey parkers like me don’t pry any further.

2 Likes

done, managed to tie it in about 10 mins :slight_smile: might reward myself with a wee pint local before heading down

4 Likes

Ended up going out for a meal at 9.45 a few years ago. Absolutely ridiculous time to eat dinner for any number of reasons.

1 Like

Evening all!

Mildly productive afternoon at work that would have been a great deal easier if I started doing anything before 1.00.

Leftover lentil loaf and nuggets in pitta for tea. It was as OK as I expected.

I’m going to try to put The Child to bed once Zombies finishes. She was brought home early, so ate tea early and will hopefully be persuaded by early bed.

Wor Lass is out watching drag queens all night. I would quite like to play Alan Wake for a bit.

See you at 9.00, probably.

Listening to our Zombies megamix over dinner. Can’t afford Disney at the moment so we’re just reenacting it instead

1 Like

I am in France! Journey was easy and the ferry was very empty (in stark contrast to four weeks ago when it was heaving).

Very happy to see my cats :cat: :cat:

Bought two (2) bottles of Beaujolais Nouveau for €3 each. Going to drink some wine tonight! :wine_glass:

8 Likes

She’s copying all of the cheer routines as we speak.

1 Like

There’s an singing Addison doll she wants but seems like all the merch is being discontinued as the cheapest I can find it £38 plus about £18 delivery :flushed:

Hoping when 3 comes out next summer there’ll be a cheaper one knocking about.

Also…Eliza…is married and a mum irl :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah, and you get marked down if you fill the paperwork in wrong too. But zero?

1 Like

I get a bit obsessive about hygiene ratings. There was a cake shop in Rochester that was very popular (until the owners insulted lots of customers) with amazing cakes but then I found out they had a 0 rating.

Just had a massive spew and although it was horrible at the time and directly afterwards I don’t feel quite as bad now. Would recommend.

2 Likes

I can see quite a few of us are drinking on a school night.

• Yeah! It’s practically Christmas!
  • Shit day/week
  • Just fancied it
  • All of the above
  • Not drinking but I like polls!

0 voters

This Is probably a lie but for the time being I’m planning a dry night

1 Like

Always feel like I’m being a massive pain in the arse to staff by turning up any later than half 8.

Sounds like me in the wee small hours of Monday morn. Hang in there shiny :+1:

1 Like

Quiz beer and pizza for the flatmates birthday