Evening, I've been waiting for you

The early footage with his brothers was so cool. How does a kid make stuff that good especially with analogue equipment. Guess if you live on a ranch or something before the Internet you have the time.

Evenin!

Got a roast chicken coated in garlic and chilli that will be done imminently. It is to be served with garlic and rosemary sweet potato fries and corn on the cob.

Will be entertaining the dog for the rest of the evening and watching the apprentice later. Got a tin of Pepsi in the fridge might have that with some rum.

1 Like

Found a documentary called Couples Therapy on the iplayer - it’s what you think it is. I can tell I’m gonna burn through this - guy in the 1st couple is a total prick

2 Likes

Hello friends,

I’ve just finished three yoga sessions and went for a walk and feel a million times better for it. Have been in a bit of a funk this week so hoping that’s behind me now. No real plans for this evening, should be PhD stuff but it won’t be.

3 Likes

It made me wistful about my own attempts at adolescent filmmaking (which was already in full flow on accounts of The Matrix)

1 Like

Yeah, I think there is

1 Like

I’ll start work on it right away.

It made me ashamed of the level of unprofessionalism in my 1993 “radio” series about ABBA that I used to record in my friend’s bedroom and just walk out in the middle of to go and pet her hamster.

3 Likes

Peaked too early by having the Plant Kitchen Kievs for dinner. Ooft. Literally better than the real thing.

3 Likes

Sadly I think we only lasted for 2 episodes before we decided to rank our favourite Boyzone posters instead.

Little easy orzo veg dish for dinner, then taking myself out to read and have a drink before finally seeing Titane! Not sure I’m in the right headspace but I’m sure it’ll make me feel … things

I think it sinks at the end. Sorry to spoil it.

4 Likes

Just googled the actual Titane plot. Holy moly they’ll make a film out of anything these days.

1 Like

Evening all :wave:

Not much to report. Got Quorn chilli (Ron Carne) for dinner. Somehow feels like we should be a lot further through January than we are.

2 Likes

If you like that and like podcasts, I can recommend Where do we begin with Esther Perel. It’s listening in on couples therapy sessions and I’ve found it very insightful. Now if only I can get my bf to listen :thinking:

2 Likes

Chill night, gonna eat pizza and blast through the final season of Search Party

1 Like

Franco Manca for dinner, that’s what I wanted

Franco Manca for dinner, that’s what I had

And now what?

I’m sure expecting an experience

1 Like

Oh yeah, I have listened to some of those :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Evening scout, all.

Ducked out of work early to go drink beer and play pool. I won 3-2 btw not to brag or anything, but. Now off round a mate’s for dinner and to chat shite and drink all eve. Got a week of belated birthday do’s this week it seems and i’m fine with that.

*hic*

2 Likes