Evening monday thread

gonna be playing some rocket league with my mate

love spending a whole day in my dressing gown

1 Like

Tiring af day again. Gonna make Quorn katsu and chips for tea and not do much else. Got a sore throat and sneezing a lot so thatā€™s just great too.

Oi Balonz, is Winkworth Arboretum worth a visit from where I am?

Got a cold and a chesty cough. Iā€™m going to have a medicinal Chinese takeaway.

Bramble is a bit clingy after his escapades earlier. Heā€™s just wanting cuddles constantly. Iā€™m not complaining.

2 Likes

nope

Iā€™m a #nationaltrustwanker now so shut up

2 Likes

was going to make some chinese but it turns out I donā€™t have the rice or mushrooms I was going to use as key ingredientsā€¦ probably get a chip butty instead now

take em to Petworth House and say hi to mama k who works there.

3 Likes

Oof. Really fancy a chip butty now. I like this plan.

1 Like

My ma and pa go to Petworth about once a fortnight for a mooch round the grounds. They couldnā€™t give a shit about the house (ā€œbeen in once, donā€™t need to bother againā€). Soz mama k

Yeah, particularly when the bluebells are out. Has a good playground too. Quite a demanding walk for a young un if you donā€™t take a pushchair though. Also it closes if itā€™s windy.

1 Like

not even for the fun fun fun family friendly easter egg hunt?!

My wife loves the spuds there. Is your mum responsible?

Ours doesnā€™t walk, she runs everywhere, so a pushchair comes with us on all trips out in case she falls/gets bored/tired. Iā€™ll keep that in my back pocket for Easter then.

Most definitely not.

well, canā€™t say I didnā€™t try.

1 Like

didnā€™t realize they sold potatoes. iā€™ll ask.

1 Like

The National Trust are certainly trying some niche marketing techniques

1 Like

:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

On the bus home from the horses. Was out in the woods for about 2.5 hours and underestimated how cold it still is. Have a thermos with some hot choc with me though. Very much looking forward to a hot shower and a hot meal when I get home :pray::pray::pray: