Evening of Friday

Really need to do the washing up

Hello

Currently drinking beers and listening to Michael Hurley :heart: Shortly to eat and watch telly

1 Like

Feeling a bit poorly so am under the duvet subscribing to loads of spooky podcasts and think I might read some more of The Bell and fall asleep in all my clothes and wake up at 10pm thinking it’s 5am.

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Would horror films reviews count as spooky?

Not into review podcasts - I’ve mostly gone for some spooky ones in the style of Serial but fictional. I mean, I’ll never get round to actually listening to them but they’re there in my phone now.

Have got:

Web Crawlers
Ghost Tape
13 Days of Halloween
Archive 81
Limetown
Supernatural

2 Likes
  • This is familiar to me
  • It is not
0 voters

There was another stage after the catching involving flinging it through some ‘goalposts’ made by the other player too

3 Likes

Dustin Hoffman is a peak short king

Went to the pub with @dingers

12 Likes

is dingers as charismatic in real life as she appears on here?

1 Like

Well that was bloody delightful

6 Likes

French Yes GIF by Groundhog Day

7 Likes

I’ve had a recipe for this bookmarked for a few weeks it has not fully made it onto a meal plan yet.

Maybe this week.

Yours looks excellent.

Spinning the coin on a table, stopping it with your thumbs and launching it over some finger goalposts

5 Likes

Only made it because I booked up some chicken stock earlier in the week. Was dead tasty tbf

1 Like

That’s the one. First move is a push from one end of the table, then a pivot thing with your thumb and forefinger. Should be an Olympic sport.

2 Likes

Or a version of the coin game…

3 coins set in a triangle formation (one at the bottom, 2 up the top). Flick the bottom one, then the aim is to flick a coin between the other 2 all the way up the table before balancing it on the edge of the table and then doing the thumb conversion thing above.

1 Like

Was going to carry on with coursework stuff after dinner but my boyfriend says we’re catching up on Bake Off instead and I’m not going to argue

Jingies was the best coin game.

2 Likes

Ever play the paper racetrack game?

Draw a track on a sheet of A4. Start on the start/finish line with you pen vertical on the paper. With a bit of pressure from your finger, angle the pen towards the paper, keeping pressure on it. This’ll flick the pen across the paper, leaving a mark. Make a cross on the paper where the pen stopped marking the paper. The first one back to the finish line wins.

1 Like