Evening of Saturday

Had a Chilango for dinner, was excellent. Got a load of delicious guacamole left now, can I eat it with a spoon?

Cat is going bonkers. Child is encouraging him.

Bring on the peace and chai.

You?

7 Likes

is he still hissing or is he getting friendlier?

Got leftover tofu curry and going to have it inside tortilla wraps with chips (but not till later once child is sleeping). Then I’m going to do some stretching and have an early night. I’ve got myself into a terrible habit of not going to bed till 1 or 2 because I don’t have to set an alarm for my commute any more but I just waste the time watching telly and eating rubbish so I’m going to try to get to bed before midnight for a few nights and see if I can reset. Rock n roll!

Love eating Guacamole on its own.

5 Likes

just made an amazing bowl of pasta. now gonna drink red wine and watch films all night.

2 Likes

Had a delightful cauliflower passanda.

Tipped it down so don’t need to water the garden.

Freezer part of fridge freezer seems to be borked after we bought a back up second freezer…not sure if it is irked at no longer being packed jam full or actually chosen to break out of spite.

1 Like

10pm?? Mental time.to start a film tbh

9 Likes

Was on the phone to my sister but my nephew did a shit in the bath so she had to go.

7 Likes

My child only did this once but unfortunately it was on a one of the pretty rare occasions where I was in the bath with him. Just so so unpleasant.

3 Likes

:frog: Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.

1 Like

26 he was

4 Likes

My niece was in the bath too. Says he does it all the time.

Having a dinner of homemade chips, beans, and clearing-out-the-freezer stuff (1x spicy bean burger, 2x cauliflower cheese grills, 2x veggie sausages). So very tired. 3 days to go.

Less hissing more attacking… in a playful way but JFC, my poor shredded legs

1 Like

Big fan of cauli cheese grills. Delicious!

1 Like

are you…putting the chips in the wrap?!

I want a chip and curry wrap!

1 Like

love those cauliflower grills

3 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

I wish they all could be Cauliflower
I wish they all could be Cauliflower
I wish they all could be Cauliflower Grills

:surfing_man: :desert_island: :tropical_drink: