Evening of Thurs

What you up to?

Me: :pizza::pizza::pizza: + :tv::tv::tv:

I’ve got good news and bad news wr, which would you like first?

Bad first then good please

Drinking a glass of champagne. About to go for tapas. Wearing a fucking shirt. What pizza you having m8?

Bad news is I have to go to Ikea on Saturday morning :disappointed:

Good news is, I don’t have to go to Ikea tonight! :star_struck:

5 Likes

What’s the occasion for the champagne? The pizza is 4 cheeses

tonight will be a LOT less painful than saturday m69

Just been felt up so heavily by airport security I’m reconsidering my sexual orientation. :worried: Why do I always get picked on?!

@Jeremys_Iron you’re such a chump, ikea is amazing.

1 Like

Feeling miserable mainly

Might watch telly

Wow there’s been some really terrible opinions on here lately laelfy.

1 Like

Glad you’re prepared to admit it jezza

1 Like

Had a stir fry :chopsticks: Got a blackberry, apple and ginger tea :tea:

What joy do you get out of ikea chief? I like putting the shit together and making my house look peng but schlepping around that gaff is pure hell.

I know its probably random but I seem to get it EVERY time. I don’t think I even remotely look dodgy either.

1 Like

Just chucked a two track IDM EP up on bandcamp because I keep getting over-excited about music. Really enjoying getting back in the groove, so to speak.
Writing some SQL and then will have to do some tidying of the house as we have guests tomorrow evening.

Dunno I like going when it’s empty and looking at stuff I don’t need. And meatballs.

hello. back in california. ba lost my suitcase so I don’t have clean clothes. have also managed to blow up a motor and skin my thumb.

it’s going well

1 Like

Scrambled egg and Quorn bacon sandwich for tea.

Off to yoga in ten.

I always like the idea of IKEA then I get there and it’s just so draining and hardwork.

Whatchu watching m9?