Evening on a monday

hmm don’t think so. the best bits are when they’ve obviously run out of money towards the end of each series and start stretching out completely terrible ideas for massive stretches of time.

2 Likes

can’t stop watching this

https://twitter.com/ShoMooreLuv/status/988246174099562502?s=19

1 Like

Hiya.

Not got any appetite tbh but forced down some chicken kiev, sweet potato mash and peas. Not really eaten properly since Friday :neutral_face:

Feel like shit and still wheezing all over the shop. Fucking stupid body.

1 Like

Had to come into town to practice for tomorrow’s solo guitar set, thus leaving the TV in her house. Always hate leaving her, love hanging out with her so much.

1 Like

Just went out on an errand solely for Dairy Milk

2 Likes

9.5/10
8/10
7/10
7/10

I’m stuffed.

I’m intrigued by the vada pau, photos of it make it look very un-Indian

Totally reasonable errand.

1 Like

Feeling like ive been a massive grumpy arsehole today.

Grumble grumble

1 Like

yeah, never had a vada pau before :thinking:

1 Like

Whats up witcho?

Sometimes a bit of fun to be a grumpy arsehole I find. Get it out your system. As long as you don’t take it too far.

UPDATE (especially for @japes)

Washing done, blue pod thingy vanished, clothes smell vaguely of clean. WINNER.

4 Likes

that sounds like a pretty good night gp :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anyone want to read about an Irish language documentary about clubs in Ibiza? The whole thing is on YouTube as well!

haha got a text from my landlord ‘strongly recommending’ we keep the flat cleaner. it’s our business if we want to live in squalor m8

1 Like

also I want to watch some entertaining but shit tv that requires basically zero attention. anyone got any good recommendations?

I shouldn’t, but I’m having Monday beerz. Work was shite as per. But I’m getting help!!! Wahey

1 Like

Good place, if you have Netflix

1 Like

Is it a particularly dark blue which could be mistaken for black?