Evening Thread 28/09/21

Evening

No idea what to do, no idea what to eat.

Feel slightly rough despite only having NA Erdingers last night. Probably need an early night.

What yous up to?

Alright? Got some jacket potatoes in the oven for a BHS, then gonna help my wife plan some marketing/promo stuff for her book and listen to some En Vogue:

Alright. Was thinking of chucking halloumi into a leftover sweet potato vindaloo I have in the fridge but not sure I can be bothered even doing that.

Think ill have the greggs vgn steak bakes i bought from iceland the other day.

• Finally seeing a friends flat which I’ve meant to do for about 4 years now
  • Finally going to watch Princess Monoke which we’ve been saving to watch together for years
  • Getting ramen made for me
  • Going fancy beer shop

However … ass/leg still doesn’t work that well. Doing some impressive old man wincing trying to get up and down from chairs :older_man:t2:

4 Likes

Evening. Home from work early due to lightning.

So I am going to drink some beers and watch the Champions League on a Spanish TV station.

4 Likes

Really enjoying being here for my daughter’s football training tonight.

10 Likes

Evening all :wave:

Had dinner fairly early and then wandered to Morrisons, partly for exercise, partly to get some flour and mackerel, and partly to see what the petrol situation was.

Rest of the evening will be the usual: have a shower, put a record on, watch Parks and Rec, have a game or two of Scrabble. And have a lovely time talking to my friends on community.drownedinsound.com

3 Likes

Getting out of work at 7ish and it’s all dark and wet and cold outside :heart_eyes: so jazzed for winter where my icy heart feels at peace. Listening to some pure miserable goth music. Aw yiss.

4 Likes

Sat in a pub across the road from Brownies. There’s a wake on for “wee man” who was not a wee man nor Alan mcgee.

Got some curry for dinner. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

The people at the wake have just been having a sing along to the HMRC hold music

2 Likes

Chaaammmppions.

And err, sitting about. Trying to whack some paperwork together but seems unlikely.

dfa

2 Likes

Shift from hell, service workers are getting put through the ringer atm aye. People have lost their minds.

Evening all,

Still wearing my pumpkin. Here’s another pic of it with my spider pal.

6 Likes

Finished watching The Squid Game last night.wish I could watch it all over again. Most captivating thing I’ve watched in a while. (if you’re into that kind of gore/ horror/ psychological thriller thing)

Why is no one else watching it!?

2 Likes

Getting a chippy, FUCK IT.

3 Likes

bercow.jpg

2 Likes

Sausage supper, a roll, curry sauce, glass bottle of Irn Bru.

3 Likes

The art book I done was announced today (i did book, not art)

It’s the debut book for the lil publishing company I’ve gotten into.

Well pleased. It has me listed as editor so I technically have my first published book coming out :slight_smile:

19 Likes