Evening Thread 28/09/21

Got to go into the office both tomorrow and Thursday. But, mate! I exclaim, it’s well cold! Of all the weeks for me to have less morning time in the wondrous manches bed

And, reader, it is such a wondrous bed

had bangers and mash but I just ate all the mash and veg and leftover stuffing then had a sausage sandwich

2 Likes

This would be such a good night for a secret pint on the way home. Told myself i’d stay aff it for the week tho. Curses!

I won’t tell anyone.

Some guy in california accidently replied all to a mass corporate email and the floodgates have opened with “please remove me from this email chain”, “don’t reply all”. Just don’t respond people.

8 Likes

i’m watching it. we exist!!!

1 Like

Yep

Chole, @dktrfaustus’ saag paneer and jeera rice

6 Likes

This exact thing but in Mallorca :grinning::+1::beers:

3 Likes

might start it

Woohoo! Well done! :partying_face: That is AMAZING!

5 Likes

Watching The Mauratanianm. Bit schmalzy so far.

oh wow I just discovered the ignore conversation icon in outlook that automatically sends conversations to your deleted folder. What a game changer!

2 Likes

This looks very, very good.

Someone remind me to listen to Badly Drawn Boy - Have you fed the fish? Tomorrow

I arrived at work at 7.30am and lectured from 9am to 5pm. Urgh. So tired. My dad’s wife is really looking after me, cooking me dinner each night, making tea etc. which is much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

I am going to watch more of The Squid Game (@fappable ) and have an early night, I think.

2 Likes

Getting back in control and lying in the bath. Had the beigest but delicious dinner, cauliflower cheese, two corn on the cob and half a block of fried halloumi

This is probably why I am so very thirsty. Thankfully past Caroline chilled some water and made some ice so win.

Might have an ice lolly too when I get out of the bath.

Can ping you the chole recipe if you want. It’s a chetna makan one. Easy enough

1 Like

Put me down for 100!

(Just one please)

1 Like