Evening Thread (April 11th 2k18)

Oh mate, I’m sorry I asked :wink: You’re doing a good job though and the weekend is on the horizon :+1:

Think my dream job would be the person who chooses the photos for bbc news

2 Likes

Me and the tv have turned up in the pub in matching outfits, mortified :grimacing::grinning:

13 Likes

Had a totally good tea of sweet potato wedges, halloumi, tahini sauce, salad and pitta.

Making my list for IKEA tomorrow…going to watch some MasterChef and try to go to sleep early tonight as getting in bit of a bad habit of staying up until midnight and then getting up at 8 which needs to stop next week.

Won’t work though :yum:

1 Like

Pics pls

4 Likes

Watching limmy’s new show :slight_smile:

‘Kelvingrove musuem and art gallery that’s where I’ll be heading’ :smile:

1 Like

Hit and miss but what hits is funny as fuck but I doubt anyone who isn’t from Glasgow would find it funny :grinning:

1 Like

I hope so. Tbf, I haven’t really noticed any difference to when I used to have a few beers each night.

Out of shot is matching black jeans

20 Likes

agenda for the evening

1 Like

Internally though man your organs are absolutely loving it.

All that peppermint tea

1 Like

Good evening Unlucky and etc

I had fajitas. They were nice but I somehow completely forgot to make the guac :no_mouth:

Had a very up and down day but seem to be back at a comfortable neutral rn but that’ll probably crumble soon enough. My plans for the evening are to not eat the sugary things I stupidly bought earlier (I need to lose weight or I will have to buy new jeans, I can’t be eating rubbish) and make a new sticker chart for R (the bribe of a sticker is the only way he will brush his teeth).

Nah, it’s the best m9

Also got camomile and spearmint in atm. That’s good too.

3 Likes

I go peppermint and nettle for a bit of a treat.

Or pukka three mint if I feel really wild.

There are three types of mint?

There’s loads:

Polo
Softmints
M&S mint crumbles

Can’t think of any more

5 Likes

Can’t get enough of the Zuckerburg panel:

‘And you call it Facebook despite the fact there are no pages?’

1 Like

Watching tram footage from bygone eras soundtracked by Mozart.

Oh danish tv, you’re really spoiling us.

Humbugs