Evening thread for eric

ooh this used to be a big favourite for me. not made it in ages.

*shakes head*

What happened to all the panic of last year!!?? It’s all part of the fun! I hope I can count on @lo-pan having a freak out? I suppose I am that person :smiley:

2 Likes

Not done, started or even contemplated any xmas shopping :nail_care:

1 Like

i thought that emoji was someone building a sandcastle

was like “wtf does that mean”

2 Likes

I’m slightly concerned. Nobody has viewed my profile since the draw. I think they were so disappointed at getting a rubbish peripheral user like me that they’ve CBA’d it

how were your days? Okay thanks!

What’s for dinner? Turkey burgers and wedges

Plans? Eat turkey burgers, wedges and is Masterchef on? If so, that!

Any other business? Hmm, yeah, I just drank some coffee with the thoughts I might try and work through the night. We’ll see how that goes after I’ve eaten dinner.

Bonus question, how under control is your Christmas shopping? Weeelll… the family don’t really do present giving. So good! Apart from Secret Santa. I have not got that yet, I have lots of ideas tho! None of which I feel massively confident about tbh. I’m going to go shopping this weekend tho and SMASH IT.

1 Like

OR, alternatively, they were so delighted with who they got that they instantly knew what to get you without even checking your profile!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

What you got on for tea, m8?

It’s real good. Proper less is more recipe too, might have another bowl!

How do you see who has viewed your profile?

Yeah! That’s probably it! Nice

1 Like

Ah you don’t. You can just see how many views you’ve had in total. I checked how many I had before the secret santa mayhem started! If you don’t know how to check how many views you’ve had then go into your profile and click “expand”

Alright flashinglight and company. I think I’ve got all my Christmas shopping bought in my head but need to put that into practice :thinking:

1 Like

Had this exact same thought earlier. Might revise in the coffee shop tomorrow though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dinner: eaten. Now off to t’pub.

My bank just phoned me, someone has HACKED* my Visa card! Joke’s on them if they knew how little money was in there to begin with

*There is definitely another term for this that I can’t remember

oh no that sucks

but how do we know this is definitely you and not someone who has stolen your identity?

Idk. Someone has gotten hold of the info somehow and has used it for something online.

1 Like

I’ll be happy to go into detail about every single one of my GoT sexual fantasies for you

1 Like

how was your day? Made a spreadsheet to help me revise/plan revision. Took about 3hrs of revision time.

What’s for dinner? Was about to starting make my curry when a pal rang and said do I want to go out somewhere pre-quiz wasnt really a difficult decision

Plans? See above

Any other business? I’m gonna late and I’ve not even got in the shower yet.