Evening thread for ghostpony

Really can’t work this one out.

6 Likes

hi ghostpony and perimeter and etc

1 Like

No idea tbh

Evening folks :wave:

Got R to sleep, already had a misery pasta dinner. Have nothing to do now because I am very boring.

Not to be soft or anything, but my 7 minute train journey ended up taking about 40 due to delays caused by the rain.

Evening all. Survived Clydebank, had a yo sushi (with proper chopsticks), bought some bras, now shopping for wine and going home to watch the football with my dad.

Ok, it makes sense now, you have had a tough day so incompressible typos are to be expected :slight_smile:

Edit: that was intended to sound friendly and sympathetic but it seems to come across more critical, sorry.

1 Like

That’s crap rich, have you done any job hunting yet?

:wave:

1 Like

feel like he should already feel guilty as i’ve mentioned to him loads of times that coming home to a nightmare kitchen is shit for my already wrecked mental health

Saving it until after pat leave. So if anybody knows of any jobs and under qualified retail manager can do, hit me up

I often find it hard to believe some people are just selfish and a bit mean. Maybe the note is the way to go then

Evening!! Especially to @ghostpony :blush:

Just made a fuck off massive lasagne. Is masterchef on tonight?

4 Likes

evening ghostpony (and other people as well I guess)

I’m going to eat a pizza, drink some beer, watch a film and feel sorry for myself. quite a night in store

1 Like

Hello friends

Having one of the beers my friend got me for lending him Sopranos DVDs and listening to sparkle horse.

Just played noisy guitar before my neighbours got home. Also Just splurged money on recording gear I no doubt won’t get much use, but good intentions and all that

2 Likes

Off to the pub to watch the :soccer:

It’s so miserable out, when it will it be spring already :sob:

1 Like

oh boy have i got a rotter of a job on me for tonight. gonna need 17 coffees.

fao @1101010 i went to wasabi but i got the sweet n sour tofu instead of the katsu :open_mouth:

1 Like

he’s probs my favourite housemate, just a bit inconsiderate and in his own world sometimes. receiving an angry note isnt the worst thing in the world tho is it

1 Like

how long are you working til 3 or whatever for?

this week and next :expressionless: got no proper work on at the mo so had to take on some real grunt work