1 Like

Nice dinner! Definitely going to get some hoops this week now

1 Like

Hoops>beans

1 Like

I prefer the long spaghetti more than hoops but yes, agreed

1 Like

Hi @Scout :blush:

Saw my auntie and uncle today for the first since before the pandemic. So that feels like talking to someone new in a way.

Had chicken Kiev, mashed potato and cauliflower (thanks Mum). Then a slice of cake.

Also these arrived today!

9 Likes

Chicken and char siu fried rice, extra hot curry sauce, prawn crackers, chips, bottle of Irn Bru.

What you got to say about that?

1 Like

My buddies last night here so we’re going out for a swanky meal. Canny wait.

5 Likes

Great dinner, great ornaments :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds very nice indeed. You never let me down with your culinary delights.

1 Like

Evening all!

I made some roasted veg with peppered mackerel and cous cous for tea. It was good. I’ll probably have some yogurt and a kitkat in a bit because that’s what The Child is eating.

I didn’t speak to anyone brand new today but did have a couple of quite long conversations with students I don’t know well.

I’ve got a bit of a sore throat, which is very predictable in the week before I get time off. I’ll be marking tonight because I haven’t had a chance to do it today.

Evening! Chicken in sauce and chips is cooking and yes! I met one of the neighbours, unfortunately because his water has been cut off and he was looking for someone to help him work out his water meter. I gave him a glass of water and sat him in the garden chair and we had a chat and it was quite nice.

Oh, he did get his water sorted in the end, but it was nothing to do with me and I probably hindered more than anything.

My phone is telling me there’s no Internet access, but as evidenced by this post, there is🤯

1 Like

Please elaborate.

Kiev’s are the business aren’t they. Just garlic butter and breadcrumbed anything is a winner :laughing:

5 Likes

The same thing is happening for @Gnometorious this is WILD!

1 Like

Not sure what’s for tea, probably beer and crisps. Talked to a new checkout person in co op briefly earlier but other than that its solo Ronco time as per :grinning:

I feel a need for lots of sodium. Please do not sympathise tomorrow when I’m moaning about being tired tomorrow after being up half the night trying to quench an unquenchable thirst.

1 Like

Maybe this is like the spinning top in Inception. DiS not being down indicates its not real.

This is your dreamworld, welcome.

6 Likes

Got a lot of time for the mini ones.

1 Like