Evening thread for this evening

Yeah our cunt landlords kicked us out with a month’s notice while I was still in panama.

still don’t see how that can be legal, man. remember a similar thing happening to an ex and they had about 3 months if I remember correctly.

sucks anyway :frowning:

One month rolling contract innit

1 Like

I’m in the pub for penoid purposes. It’s full of “youths” doing shots. They must have moved from the pub down the road that closed.

hi peeps!

2 Likes

Evening. Made pasta with tomato and veg sauce for tea. MrS complained it was too tomatoey.:roll_eyes: Also hoovered, dusted and mopped downstairs while they were at piano lessons but NO-ONE HAS NOTICED.

Going to drink tea and water the evening away as slept badly last night and need a bit of rest.

co-op ready meals are up there with the best.

3 Likes

Fool of a took!

The tv is allergic/intolerant to tomato so hardly ever eat tomato sauce anymore :sob:

1 Like

Not going to lie Eric, he is in a right mood today for various reasons which are nothing I can really assist with. Staying well clear.

1 Like

I had some ramen earlier, it was fucking dynamite

I would’ve bet my life savings that you would’ve chosen it for the ramen and Marty would’ve chosen it for the pork belly. Let’s see if I can do it justice!

3 Likes

I did! Had some earlier, with maple syrup, mustard and garlic. Fucking love pork belly.

3 Likes

About to eat dinner, havent eaten any food since my salad for lunch at 1pm. This is unheard of for me.

Sorry you’ve not had a good day FL. Hope it gets better tomorrow <3

My day was ok, just a day of constant rewrites for a Guardian piece that 4 other people kept rewording pointlessly, just for the sake of looking busy. So many fucking gmail document comments going on in the office I work at. Think it’s 90% of what we do. Also had an exciting meeting about an arts project that wasn’t that exciting as it turns out.

Haircut I can’t afford tomorrow, and a swim, and a tour, then a meeting with the international festival that I just realised my nemesis will also be in and now I’m really nervous.

Waffling, sorry.

I’ve drank more than I should for a Monday :weary:

2 Likes

how did your tour with the journo go yesterday?

wish today was pancake day. still peckish after dinner and could go a wee pancake.

dunno what I can have instead

1 Like

Oh it was fine - she walked really slow though but she gave me a hug and invited me to India :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Christ I’ve been bored the last few weeks. I honestly have no idea what to do with myself.

Currently re-reading the intensely mediocre skagboys

Hey :flashlight: and etc

I had a pretty long day, with a short night keading up to it, so I’m pretty much ready for bed. It’s 9:30 here so it’s allowed, right?