Evening thread for Thursday 6th

Oh ffs Scout. I know you’ve talked about this before so sorry If I’m dredging up old stuff but are other neighbours aware and trying to catch him out as well? This is awful for you.

I’m doing a Supercollider course, which is tonight for 2 hours, but I’ve totally zoned out and I’m not listening at all. I missed a couple of sessions and now I have no idea what’s going on, so it’s a bit of a waste of my time atm.

Had an ok day at work, not my least productive day recently which is a good thing right now. Living for the weekend :joy:

Bon soir!

Gnocchi and tomato sauce for dinner, which was tasty enough. Just running a bath for Jimbo, who seems to have been rolling around in mud all day he’s that filthy. Must remember to vote later.

Evening all :wave:

I’ve got that awful feeling of having underachieved during my working day, even though I’m knackered and overworked. Also I’ve got a Zoom meeting at 7.30 which I really CBA with.

On the plus side, there’s half a big bag of cheese puffs in the cupboard (and a beer in the fridge) both with my name on it. Yep, they call me Tesco Brewdog

1 Like

:wave: :wave:
Just had a lovely early evening shower. Big fan.
Spaghetti and plantballs for dinner. My absolute fave at the moment.
Then clubbing a film which is always fun

Evening all ya bunch of beautiful folk

Met my new nephew today so smell like baby

Made a coconut peanut curry that slapped

Partner is on a trans inclusion and language course for her study until 10pm so I’m doing podcasting and eating empire biscuits once the weans go down

I’m sleepy

2 Likes

think I’ve found somewhere on the 3rd page of google. not sure if they deliver round our way

6-8 week wait for anything like that to arrive to us from wholesale at the moment.

Shit I can’t as the files havnt synced from mac to Windows macbine

Sounds about right. This place wanted me to pick up from Birmingham. Fuck that.

Nobody wants that.

want me to have a look in Pughs for you? I don’t deliver though I’m afraid.

https://www.pughsgardencentre.co.uk/

Yeah they’re paying more attention since I took it to the papers

4 Likes

Hmmm, regretably, I’m not due to go to Wales for 6 odd weeks, you might be on to something about local garde centres though. I might have to use one of my week days off in the next month to check every single one of tham out. thanks though!

Well if you’re ever passing through Cardiff Pughs is absolutely banging. For the food hall on its own! (see other posts by me including the scotch egg on instagram :slight_smile: )

1 Like

it’s too far out my comfort zone

1 Like

Done a vote. Had to do a bus and then a 30 minute walk to get there though, which would have been fine without the COVID jab absolutely battering me. Am home now, proper done in. Kicking-out-time steak pappardelle from Tesco’s for tea because fuck even thinking about cooking right now. Then a nice collapse, I think.

1 Like

Did you have your jab yesterday or today? its random how it affects us all differently isn’t it. I was fine all the day I had it then the next day wiped out.

Yesterday afternoon. Didn’t feel much in the way of effects till the late evening and then it was just a bit of numbness on my left side. Woke up feeling very sore this morning and things have gone downhill since. Hopefully feel better tomorrow!

Just back from voting. The queue was surprisingly long.

Earlier I got confirmation that I’m adopting two rescue kittens (check the cat thread for photos).

Now I’m making pizza, and will watch Taskmaster later.

12 Likes